Premise of my teenage death.

Dont even think
I'll do ya wrong.
Don't even think
I'll do you even wrong!

Cause I never will!
And the people are cheery Cherries on top of the hill.
And if you ever wonder, I am the cheeriest of the all
the daredevil
in your light
in your night and shinning bright
and always in your sight.

O-I never will do you wrong and if please
just become one with me in this song.
To the dream of getting along. Well in this world
and well together. And being that I wish to sign the
dotted line with you with a feather.

Cause we should be together.

Let's get married.
Let's get married.
Always close together and we'll stay here
in this progress of love together.
Let's get married.
But I find you sleeping elsewhere,
so I guess not.
I find you cursing at me.
I find you swearing against me.
And avoiding me for my true worth at all.
But a person can dream in a world of nightmares dream.

Comments

Popular Posts