mm culture magazine 2
2 be awarded the honor
of the despair of this place.
This honor is washed over your face,
no one deserves to be in this hell place.
hell place. hell place, nah-han-nah-nah.
To be washed around, this insane heads try to make
their shit real! Feel, bitch, be awarded by the feel.
Heel, bitch, be awarded by the steal of your disasterously
dastardly dreams becoming true.
Hell, to my kick!
Be kicked, my buttons are ripped off by you.
Coming after me.
I run and run, but the sleeper still comes after me.
I run and run, but the sleeper still comes after me.
I sometimes awake the sleeper atop of me.
Run and run, but the sun is falling on me.
And the clouds appear, sleeper ontop me.
In public image you see. Sleeper ontop of me.
No one cares the man is not a whore.
No one cares the man is not a whore.
No one cares.
I'm not a whore.
-scarohour.
of the despair of this place.
This honor is washed over your face,
no one deserves to be in this hell place.
hell place. hell place, nah-han-nah-nah.
To be washed around, this insane heads try to make
their shit real! Feel, bitch, be awarded by the feel.
Heel, bitch, be awarded by the steal of your disasterously
dastardly dreams becoming true.
Hell, to my kick!
Be kicked, my buttons are ripped off by you.
Coming after me.
I run and run, but the sleeper still comes after me.
I run and run, but the sleeper still comes after me.
I sometimes awake the sleeper atop of me.
Run and run, but the sun is falling on me.
And the clouds appear, sleeper ontop me.
In public image you see. Sleeper ontop of me.
No one cares the man is not a whore.
No one cares the man is not a whore.
No one cares.
I'm not a whore.
-scarohour.
Comments
Post a Comment