2011: light'em era/p;P'p'.

I in the 2011, era accomplished an ideal to record all my ideas from 2009 and then after. I must say it was not accurate nor was good for what the ideas stood for. It took the idea of tv shows and just everything was like that. This accomplishment was not really an accomplishment but I now had a base to change my ideas. Now, 6 years after that. In this event written in a complete oppressive situation. Where there were many oppressive people and a heavy oppressive culture. When I wrote and drew I drew with courage. I fought this hard battle with honor and no its was not easy. Being around people who disrespected my work was not easy.
But I fought em. I fought them all. I fought the culture, I fought the people and I fought this idea of a girlfriend as a social advancement piece! Or some must have.
For you to know, the road to even there was brutal. For you to know, the road going up was torture.
Sitting in front of a computer, that I was afraid someone would yank from me, I wrote them all and  had fun in this torture. If you have ever read the conclusion of Leven Thumps by Obert Syke, its was like Leven chopping down each required time to divulge down the tree. And cut down the connection to Foo. For me, it was the cut down to pain!

The future of what was to be was to be bright. And walking across that stage and into college, was a happy time but I did not know what to do, the 2011 project was only a preventive manner so I would not be lost in the flow of everything. All my work wasted and all my time wasted. Truth is no one ever sought to found any culture in me to write, but to be this work horse, in the light of being this disrespected individual by the world that hides and says these common courtesy nonsensical things.
I had rage and I had enough of people bullying me everytime I would turn the fucking corner.
But I felt that if I worked enough, that if I worked hard at college, I could maintain a culture to maintain myself in writing and become well versed in knowing what to do in life with my stories.
Because on the day of the time I was to go to college actually, I did not know what to do, but it was a marvelous day. At least when I woke up. But I shook when I went to sleep, why? Because I was there for was to gain something people easily could have gave me. But they refused. They refused to listen to my stories, refused to play my games, they refused to do anything I wanted to do. Simply because it was me saying it. Anyone else, anyone else, pick up the slack and did something creative, "oh, this guy did something creative" and " this girl did something creative". All just strewn made up lies.

People were just not in. People tried to rip out the part of me! That says fun and adventure, some even tried to beat it out of me, as for fun. The little women tried to sexually assault me on many times and no parents are not good at this instance. They are trash. They are horrid trash.

As for when I asked for people to join this creative thing, I hoped that they would all magically just add to and we would run with it, they turned my fucking paper into a song venue. And you know what I said, " That is modern, man, real modern". I had enough and then I started writing songs in vengeance of that one time this clowns made fun of me and ever good deed I extended. These people are barbarians. You extend a hello wave they smithe you with a middle finger. I never wanted to think bad of these people. But the way of their actions and thoughts and appearances and attitude.
Would make you want to hate them entirely to the point you discount that they are even human at all,
just props for your everyday torture. I will not say anything that is not untrue.

But the people are so discourteous, you spend all damn evening working on a board game, you even colored it, but no one wants to play, because of some nonsense, like your handwriting is bad or some shit. That your tops and corks game is such and so fun. When little effort went into it. I never liked the people I was forced to live most of fucking life with.  I hated them all with gutsy. And then I had to pretend that I was their fucking friend or this normal dude, that everyone could get along with. Very vexing. Yet to listen everyday to their situations and never having anyone or anything really to yourself, it is very depressing.

But writing up to 2011 and typing it, was the grand achievement, it set my mind at ease. It really did.
But seeing that you are just barely fighting against this thieving way of life, that will not give anything back. Just breaks the person. Only to record these ideas, this was, not to set them in motion, it was. Depressing in how deflated everyone else is in creating ideas and coming up with excuses in how they are good at creating ideas. I realized, no one could ever add to the equation.
That is all that I could hope, however, that this world still had innovative people in this field and not mindless anime junkies. Known for their repetitive if not annoying structure and repeats. At least I thought from their appearance and outlook back then.

I had to care to make myself move forward, to the beyond you could say, I never gave up hope. When in college, at the start, I hoped that there would be some people there, who I could communicate with.
And we could invest in each other's ventures. But from a modern perspective that is the worst idea ever. As people are not known to get along well when the prospect of money is even involved even if they are lovers.  People easily could steal each other's dreams, by lacking values of trust and protection.

Lastly, when I actually went however, there was no one but I did not get mad or angry. I just accepted people as they were. Eventually I became, distracted and I wanted it to be so.  I fell in love, this one time, and that was it. This dream of being together was stronger than this wish to be in this society of creatives. So I gave up looking and after that fallen in love failed horribly, I did not continue looking. However, I would meet these people I would have feelings for and then I met this girl. She was very nice, but I knew, I had too much on my mind, to treat her well. But I decided that after this, I would clear all my mind and my objectives so that I could be fair to her. But that took a while.

I was often berated in this english class for falling asleep and not adding critical comments. But I decided that I needed to continue on. Proving that I could write, it was like I was being ostracized.
But under this neat cheeky modern air. That I find interesting, but might have made a interesting opinion on my sexual interest, making it sadist. But I continued writing and eventually one night influenced to write this blog.

I started on news and then songs and then stories in different formats. One of the formats was through song, next was through list and next was through event. Next focusing more on songs and thought provoking pieces and strengthening what could be put in a song.

In 2014, it was all about this different school of thought, leading to this dimensional study of a story,  and then something more. But this path was not taken, instead because of this sickness that would not go away. I only did partially the different school of thought, some songs, mediation posts and other insightful posts.

In time of college, there was nothing powerful happening as I had taken a break and let things develop over time. On the blog I would write different sets of stories. So different than each other, it would all be an experiment. In 2014, I tried to return to creating my comic book stories starting with the novels but that all failed. Horribly, but I did creating new and exclusively methods that would develop into more things later on.

I knew I had to continue on. For I had to sacrifice some public face, and some public relations, so that I would not be responsible for trouble happening to other people because of me. I had to continue on for the sake of saving face, one day and being able to tell that I all did this for their betterment had I not, and acted as if it was not my responsibility.
I had to continue on, because I could not say that I could treat her well. But at this point, I became clear convinced that what I had to do was leave.


In the summer, I experimented with many things and in the fall, I made drafts of my series using an exclusive group of methods. First the gamer method and next the 4 by 4. 2015, was a year of strife.

Because the feeling reappeared. Of fear that is close to death. I still continued to strive to make new updates, but that is hard when you are slowly ailing. And one day, you are just there, sick out of your mind. And when I was in that bed again, I was very lonely. No one cared about me in that past of 4 years. And no one cared about me at that event.
I felt bad because of the medical staff pushing money as a priority over my health, and they really did not relinquish on that fact and at that moment, I realized how messed up the world was.

I just ran, I developed this three by three a page method and just drafted all my ideas of novels again and expanded on my new idea Cosmica, eventually finishing it but not have the courage of before to even color it. I created the Killpen, I expanded on my new series from earlier that year. I continued on and on.  I created these Mysterious and Changer comics.I tried to work on these drafts but they were too hard to do in that state. I fought hard to do them. Until I went back to half assed place.

I made these I see modern magazines and continued to work on my  main series and new series.
I invested into staying behind school otherwise wasting time with the " dreamy idea of graphic design". But this was just a joke of a program really and I put on this false face, to these people with this fake outset so tightly glued they did not even have an under side and always spoke of theirselves in this egostical highlight when they were not at a good place, seriously. I tried to draw Cosmica digital but at the end, all I did was waste time. I tried to do the actual comics for the series in my drafts but that failed as well.
I dreamed of Roman Girls and stuff. And drew many concepts for them. The blog actually stopped in this era for a while, then after a while of concepts.
I came back because I needed to tell my story, so I created Mind Games. To tell my story, in a way that was real and not to offend people. But somehow people were offended, because the rest of the mishaps of that year can be directed at attempting to tell that one story. I will not say how or who.
But they attempted to slow my progress so many times, I became invested in writing the story right and granting myself a better space to live in. That is without the effort of college, that is without these mistakes, I became more invested and I drafted new drafts. I created new things and even after a disaster, in the fall, I continued to work and create things and eventually I created many ideas to be implemented in this site.

But on 2017, by the time of this 7 month. the 24 day and otherwise the 2017 of the 21st century.
I have completed what MK MZODERN is for and now in the future will host the new variants of my many comics in different stories, different events, different topics, different angles and precision and accuracy!
The era of which I was figuring out things are long over. Now, I will use everything in my ability to bring on a new modern, that brings out the bold in old ideas and puts an in, in new ideas.
I have recovered from the disaster and no longer will I accept the insults of this foul unmodern world.





Comments

Popular Posts