2014. mkmzodern.

Following article explains the circumstances around MK MZODERN in the 2014 era and what it was to do at first but that got interrupted and was forced to move out in the different unknown.

When writing the MK MZODERN blog, in 2014. I tried to push the grand experiment of that time further, I still cannot tell you what the experiment is, but you will have to read that entry when it comes out.
The main factor of the 2014 arc was that it was of educational means. To repeat and replicate the entire purpose of school. But for the reason of the time, I was plagued with some type of sickness, that which I cannot explain but people have taken advantage of for the most silliest of reasons. They have fun, poking fun at me, fun doing these cruel deeds against me. At that time, only one instance I noticed in which I was actually made sick seemingly by the very atmosphere, I was around and no one was within.
That place, and there I thought I was exerting myself. Myself to the extremes of which are highly out of bounds, but I was not, I was simply taking a break from being in my room, watching this Huffington Post livestream and I felt these tremors on me. Very indicative of my sickness getting to the point of extremes. That I would have to rest and that I would have to change my plans for my life indeed.
Because, I could trust the institution at hand for some reason, more different than last semester, something had changed in the manner when before. I was actually sick for some reason. In which I did the same exact things over and over. I was depressed, I must say, but that should have never made me that sick. I was already prompted to go into the literature and arts by what I had done previously in life,
And by that English class as well. For some reason, I felt insulted that my essays were not good enough when I tried to be better than when in high school and tried to learn at the expectations at the university.
But 2014 start was a very depressing time, it was as if someone was hunting me, that I could not see or know and that as if I was being followed for something I did not do or did not know. Very startling indeed, but I could not tell anyone about this, as certainly anyone could be convinced differently. Of the circumstances or the events around that matter, I knew some people but I did not know them all that well to even talk to them about this stuff.  And certainly they in most certainly would find me most in high scrutiny. A lack of credibility would be lost.
For example, I actually did indeed test this to see if I actually told anyone about the circumstances around me, how they would interact. There was a particular incipience. Of people watching football and I brought up the issue of how less the folks even get paid. And indeed this is to see, how the people would feel about “bizarre” statements and as it proved. That people who huddle around a TV for football, are high football fans that people who go to a university are that university’s potential fans, even more so than one individual than which they go to school with.  Instead of listening to the fact that these people play this inane game and get hit over the head and do not get played and frankly are a plague in the university’s system on education. They rather indulge in this game. And instead of listening to this guy whom they would call insane, they would rather indulge in their education. Instead of actually engaging that this place, maybe has some dark ties and likes to target some people for some reason.
And that this excoriating pain I felt was not natural, but reminded of a prior consequence.  Of being so unbelievably filled with malice. Of the worse degree, that slaps you out of the happenstance of being friendly with being this faker! Being friendly with being violated. Being friendly watching the community around being violated. And breaks down the circumstances of which you currently live in and makes the college of your choice a mistake to even venture to, a place to even go to and to even belong.
It is too hard to hold on! It is too hard to sing some chant or go along with the flow, a large corporation entity after someone too, who does not even know why they are after them. The slap makes it too hard to go along with the belief you belong, that you belong well and that you are made to belong. Where else would this malice, come from? A single person, I think not. The malice of which I experienced, could never been from one individual.
This slap makes you realize, that this place is not the solution to your problems after all, when you have only worked to solve them. And that education can only do certain wonders for your life in which is being potentially trampled by the hidden unseen. And that your problems are just opportunities for these people to make an asset out of you. To control you and warp you into someone you are not.
This is why you must not have any problems to even be successful there and come out sane, as a normal natural person, cause for real, there were creepy things about. You must be cunning, smart and not rely on anyone at all. You must tell a story that is of a view that no one else can tell nor has the guts to tell. A story that breaks down all lies and assumptions and is detailed and very such detailed. You must use your freedom of speech as a person to defeat the ill in secret that has possibly been going on too long.
I knew this when I felt the pain, that I would have to not stay there at all, or would not survive, quiet seriously. Such a pain is so bad. To have it makes your dizzy and question life. For that real instance, I even struggled to get back to my room, safe. The sweat was pouring and it took a great deal of mental concentration. I wanted to curse everyone having such a goodtime. In their health. Their happiness in appearing to be succeeding at college. But one cannot be selfish. In this situation, this anger was nonsense. If anything completely forced. These thoughts ambivalating as some forced concept.
I thought this mixture of forced thoughts, pressure and opinions did not one thing. But to be of malice and to force an outcome in which was against my intentions. So in power to control my mind and my emotions, but I would not tell anyone because it would not help me. Everything can be disapproved by people with higher powers and you can see how corrupt this society actually is in allowing an individual like Trump to be elected and now we have to impose sanctions against Russia because he was too much of a kiss up. In a world like this were rampant evils are never fully brought to justice and people clamor that these injustices outlying in people as skeletons are God’s will?  That is to say, these injustices are ordained by religion and people to be rightful occurrences that should happen and should be promoted in these instances of extremely brutality and cruelty.
I do not agree with these methods and I wrote this blog on forward as the progress in my struggle against this event that did indeed happen. And I will tell you, the how the when and who because it certainly did happen. But you will see it in this snarky fictional manner, so it’s really not real but it is real.
But it is real to me and the perpetrators and if there are any strange occurrences to come about then they did indeed have a part to do in these matters. I am saying that if any acts in a manner to come after me, annex me to shut up or else, that they are the perpetrators behind this entire incident.
That night I awoke and tried to act as things were normal, but they were not, I could not stay there any longer, my goals of education would have to wait, as your life and your health is more than the worth of attending a college that obviously does not want you there and its obvious by their demeanors as well.

No one will stop the unbearable truth as that slap revealed to me that night.

Comments

Popular Posts