mm culture 5
Mm culture and the 6xth expense
every open eye and the shallowing
alaby. The lullaby go close your eyes.
Eyes. I, will be sleeping in the eyes
of the family ideas I despise
you look me in the eyes,
wanting to be with me
in the eyes of the ideas
I despise
to be despised these ideas
the eyes, these eyes,
these eyes,
I will despise every walking waking
thought you belong with me.
I do not want to be.
The lullaby for you and me.
I do not know the way.
But if you stay looking at me that
way, I'm going to give in..
don't look at me in the eyes.
Cause I won't look back the same.
every open eye and the shallowing
alaby. The lullaby go close your eyes.
Eyes. I, will be sleeping in the eyes
of the family ideas I despise
you look me in the eyes,
wanting to be with me
in the eyes of the ideas
I despise
to be despised these ideas
the eyes, these eyes,
these eyes,
I will despise every walking waking
thought you belong with me.
I do not want to be.
The lullaby for you and me.
I do not know the way.
But if you stay looking at me that
way, I'm going to give in..
don't look at me in the eyes.
Cause I won't look back the same.
Comments
Post a Comment