all this is not enough.
I work and work
till I'm raw, but it is not
enough, ah!!! Bubble wrap, prism
sponge filter on photoshop, everyone
everybody, everyone, don't stop the party
the techno party when all this is not enough.
don't stop the the party, the techno party when this is not enough
I had an adventure and know it came to an end
and everyone to pretend, they don't remember when
we were 4th grade friends
mother fucker.
mother fucker.
We had keys from the spears.
And I had solemn, solemn tears.
o, how it came to an end.
I won't pretend, that I did ever give in,
when I found something better on the insider
of the walls of architecture in the stories of the heart
everyone , everyone don't stop the party till, till, till-
apoclaypse end! That is all life must be living like to you
my clever friend when all this is not enough!
When all of this! Is not enough!
till I'm raw, but it is not
enough, ah!!! Bubble wrap, prism
sponge filter on photoshop, everyone
everybody, everyone, don't stop the party
the techno party when all this is not enough.
don't stop the the party, the techno party when this is not enough
I had an adventure and know it came to an end
and everyone to pretend, they don't remember when
we were 4th grade friends
mother fucker.
mother fucker.
We had keys from the spears.
And I had solemn, solemn tears.
o, how it came to an end.
I won't pretend, that I did ever give in,
when I found something better on the insider
of the walls of architecture in the stories of the heart
everyone , everyone don't stop the party till, till, till-
apoclaypse end! That is all life must be living like to you
my clever friend when all this is not enough!
When all of this! Is not enough!
Comments
Post a Comment