The work never ends.
The work. Never ends.
I work and work and work, and never get any appreciation.
Only the animals appear out of the wood work,
I try to tolerate these nobodies, these people going no where and
doing nothing while they think they are going somewhere and doing
something.
I take up arguments from these busy nobodies and listen to their rampant
nonsensical rants. I tire of being around them.
Of these people, who just basic expect success to be thrown at them.
They, I have given them a chance to hear their argument, that they are
somehow just and right in all of the wicked, creative evil and wonderously
stupid acts they create and do, and that they are doing some true work minding
in the business of others to the point of harassment. But I hear no arguments
because they are incapable of hearing anything anyone else has to say.
So "one track mind" that they can not hear anything from all the rage that their trauma mind makes them forget the world and only see red.
yet the work never ends.
And when it never ends, the gap between reasoning becomes so extreme
that the worker one day, will become the one to smithe them all away.
May it be that politician. May it be the teacher of their children, poor in manner
of being raised by animals and no else wise poor.
Becoming the elder that is needed to raise the youth properly and not in a disturbing way.
I work and work and work, and never get any appreciation.
Only the animals appear out of the wood work,
I try to tolerate these nobodies, these people going no where and
doing nothing while they think they are going somewhere and doing
something.
I take up arguments from these busy nobodies and listen to their rampant
nonsensical rants. I tire of being around them.
Of these people, who just basic expect success to be thrown at them.
They, I have given them a chance to hear their argument, that they are
somehow just and right in all of the wicked, creative evil and wonderously
stupid acts they create and do, and that they are doing some true work minding
in the business of others to the point of harassment. But I hear no arguments
because they are incapable of hearing anything anyone else has to say.
So "one track mind" that they can not hear anything from all the rage that their trauma mind makes them forget the world and only see red.
yet the work never ends.
And when it never ends, the gap between reasoning becomes so extreme
that the worker one day, will become the one to smithe them all away.
May it be that politician. May it be the teacher of their children, poor in manner
of being raised by animals and no else wise poor.
Becoming the elder that is needed to raise the youth properly and not in a disturbing way.
Comments
Post a Comment