Heartbreak Dungeon.
List of Contents.
(Images for the aspects of storytelling.)
About this grouping:!
These requiem the pain I feel, only some events for now. For much of a year and some now, I have been struggling to keep professional and not let anyone get to me, but now, that the grand sum of my work is done, I can reflect on this pain. I can tell of people and creatures who have caused this pain and I am to say with great authority and mind. That the world will be revealed to be a dark very dark place, when my actual material does hit this site, I had decided upon distancing my comics from this site for the fact is, that all the material, I want to recollect is not bright. But then again, many of my stories are not bright and do not end in this happy ending motif, they end in reality and most can go, that does not fit in the appetite of let's say a happy ending. I have decided on many conclusions and solutions and that you will not bare witness to. Each one of these patterns, these storylines contains information graphic but hidden and only I can decode it. Or if you know me, which no one does,
maybe you could understand it. But this is all of my pain in the sum of some ten songs.
The telling of what each is about:
Anna Killer down.
There have been many species of doubt and terror in my mind, but people in this era are called by such similar names in one place and such different names in such different a place that there is a consensus that the offspringers in the area with similar names are just closeminded people deserving to just be of hatred. For people who has diverse names from other places and these places are so fun.
These people are so carnary. They are so rampant and some ruinous that you can find a folklore building itself around you. You can become superstitious. In my life, all the Annas, I have ever come across or have been named Anna, are not good people. They are terrible individuals. They want to be this okay person. That gets along with everyone else, but has out for the other okay person who wants to be friendly with anyone willing to be friendly. These people are creeps. Everything you do is an insult to them and everything you try to do in the realm they see, is a charm and a crime for their misbehavior. Just being in the area of them allows you to be harassed as they scheme ways to embarrass and kill you. Kill you, yes, that is no lie, at least the most recent of Annas. Will do things to that. effect. Because they somehow think they are these tender kindred folk of the mind and the heart. But all at once and all at part they are not. They think they are some judgement kind or queen, or god, or goddess if they prefer but really. They are annoying, egoistical little sadistic bastards who think they are so good and so well crafted that they can live amongst people they obviously have quiet a liking to see so much of their selves in that it has to be a competition to be this one character in the themescape of a room or classroom or workspace. Ideally, run from all Annas, who say their name is Anna and display tendencies that are cutthroat and really nice. In secret, but have these secret messages behind their actions. To be known, obviously if I have to walk behind you and try to seek you out because we talk on the net and you're my " friend" and you refuse to even look at me when I was facing you and walking towards you, obviously, we are not friends and you are probably doing something suspicious that you will only speak to me online and come with excuses to only speak to me online. Its quiet creepy, that when I talk about people on campus and their having of sex, that you tell me, I have opportunities to have sex elsewhere on these campuses of other schools, when I refuse to mention that is my main goal in going to school. I guess that's a compliment of sorts. But really it is not, it is creepy, when you obviously automatically think that I am somewhat sexually attracted to you and want to carry you over the treshold. Sad, I was at least hoping not to go for some superstition but after these escalating events over time, I think I will avoid Annas, least they are nice.
Premise of my teenage death
Yes, many people in highschool were brutal, they really did not know how to actually interact or have conversations or be nice, fair and not cheat on assignments. But cheating overall, is just what these people did to survive. To fail to notice that amongst the people was a savage animal. I fail to recognize and thought was a person, I fell into a dark trap. One that was with savage acts of people encouraging the animal on, as if its retainers. These people however, are deranged. And insane.
I moved on from the concept that there was any thing of friendship in that school, that any society existed, there when plans to make friends, failed over and over and almost even murdered me.
Compelling me to this nasty image of my mind being impaled. Like a crazy person trying to implant their dark deeds on another. Trying to convert them into an object. Trying to rid them of humanity.
And then acting as if they have the rights to support what they did was good enough, so that they can try to use this person in some romantic subversive manner. Trying to compel people into traps that are such man made picked follies, subversively implanted into the minds of people to compel them to act in this trap and be converted to this love machine. That it is the premise of my teenage death. As when I block such dark trauma and dark ill and such disgust in reality and such disgust in truth,I became a man. And vowed every and since that day to put such a vermin to rest in their manner of doing such implications and such frustrations that vow to kill the very strength of people to live.
I see this faker of heart compelling people to her side with lies and that is so wicked, I have no words for it. That this woman, refuses to held commonsense and turn herself in the proper and fitting rules of just being quiet and silent, that she has to bring everything out in the open and in the wild like she is right but clearly she is wrong. Who in my comic, Mind Games, is hit, by a a pillar of throng?
That is the main character, what I am conversing. Is that evil people exist and want to kill everything in the brains of others for their own childish pursuits. And that no one has anything to fear, because these fellows are maniacs, who indeed, just need to be quiet. Because they will find no courage to act when everyone knows what they do and what they do is not right!
To be King
The next one, is how to be king, how to be strong and how to be bold against the eye of society which is no beneficial for anyone to take really seriously, least they want to fall apart into the eye of which people in fellowship want them to just these slaves. Relying on debt, religion and ties to church and everything that church believes and anything that school or that school of though beliefs, or that workplace believes or that school advocate for, they will bind you even if it is for a good deed seemingly. But they waste your effort, your talent, your skill, your wit, your ambition and your mind,
all for the fact that they cannot be this fellow of construction. These people are not nice people, they want to make you an asset to their empire, whether you like it or not.
They want to make you a monkey. For their jungle, for you to lose your name and who you really are.
Just for the sake of their ability to conquer and gather people to pool resources, income and power for theirselves. Maybe they did start a church for a good reason, maybe they did start a business for this and that and maybe they did start a school for education. But many people in the path to getting their goals done, have none information on how to go about doing so without become the effortless bastard who is conquering the minds of people into absolution. Preachers, like to repeat things, " become the effortless bastard who is conquering the minds of people into absolution!". Business leaders too! And even teachers and leaders of institutions. They want you to effortlessly repeat their mistakes. Become this tribal leader of oppression. And not help the world get better, only measure out your success and say everyone look at it! " I am KING!" But to have any impact on the mind of people, and the mind of the world, that is the people within, you have to be in touch with reality. And not caught on your success, nor some false vision or false act that obviously helps not one damn thing at all.
Many preachers open churches and they become these mega complexes, filled with contradiction and will only preach one element of the gospel, just to say they are following what the religion says. But if they were truly devote on making the world better, would they vote the way they vote. Would they tolerate leaders of hatred who want nothing more than just to enslave people in these money trip schemes and release from debt? Would they invest in these fancy fancier houses, luxuries and vehicles when many of their congregation can not even stay in these lifestyle resort living space and engage in activities they engage?
Would they do all these things that in the end only leave people to fend for theirselves. Truly if people wanted to help, they would, but these people refuse and that is the main problem.
But people are so easily coerced. They are so easily damned. To be in the route of a life that only benefits them so they can be in with people. Never choose to be in with people who are not in with the betterment of you and never ask them for advice. Because they always speak a perversion of the truth that is never absolute.
You must decide for your self to be the " media king"/ " medium king"!
To let a culture of yourself define the path you take. However this does not mean to disobey all civil means of discourse with people. You find that when done properly by investing in yourself and a better world to live you, you also invest in others. The amount that you invest in, is all up to you.
How much are willing to risk to take out of the bank?
With slivia
A long time, ago, I had this type of friendly competitor streak with this girl.
However as we grew older and when I saw her again, she really did not even recognize me
nor refused to actually speak to me. She refused to talk to me. But this quiet discourses, as if I was not actually there, it was so annoying how she would speak to others and then forget that I knew her so far back that I could tell the basis of her decisions now. Or least know her in some prior context.
To know that something bad must have happened to her, to be such as gloomy as she was now.
To be such filed with a type of anger and rage. That I would feel sparking up every time I tried to speak. It was distraction to be quiet honest.
But I started to realize, something indeed is wrong when this bright girl, who wore dresses turns into this almost cold, stoic, fake laughing and fake joking buffoon. Who cannot for the hell of it, even remember the shit, she put me through before. Like I never mattered. Like I was someone new. It was very depressing.
7 Punch
I relate a tale of how, slippery of snakes, some women are. Especially if they live in a neighborhood or area ruled by the districts and high-archy/ hierarchy of certain snow folks. They usually akin their selves to tv shows of the 2000s and the 1990s. And rarely do they relate to reality, least they end up pregnant, find some type of good sex or find minority friends. As the medium often relates that these main characters of "everyone's tale" will become these valid people who accept these poor minorities with such an abstract way of living that we have to make a comical 1990s movie or drama about them, dancing and sing or something bizarre. Oh, my. And when these fellows communicate they usually pretend that they are talking to someone who looks their skin tone! And blankly dismiss they are speaking to someone of a culture they just do not know. And when they act in the way they have acted their entire life. Exclusive of others regardless of their skin tone and culture and treating them all the same and not having this color speech in their mind, where they seem to guard against imaginary advances of colored folk to rape them of their culture and their outlook to communicate with the rest of their trifling little kind. They seem to think, that they are superior and need to speak to people as if they really do not exist and only there for their amusement and their discovery.
I have had it, with this bullshit and many of these people seem to think a bit to much sexually into strangers they have honestly just met.
Turn to the ideals. That in " Anna Killer Down", I frankly forced myself to be friends with an individual who annoyed the living fuck out of me. With a woman or teen at that time, so concert to think she was some type of flavor to my water! That so much she added a coffee brand to this boiling water I did not like. And frankly it was disgusting. Always, looking me to see if I was checking out her ass. Oh, course, I was interested because I am a male and her ass was of course large. But after that, I really do not care for much after. I did not know much about her. Had none idea about her and really did not care about her. Only if she was friendly. Would I even think about even becoming her friend, but anything extreme like sex, is out of the question completely. Its so nonsensical that anyone would think that someone they ask a question and start chatting too, is some type of founder shit.
Founder shit, in meaning they are entirely interested in sex. Such as animals at a time become interested and just do it really without asking. Or going through proper mating procedures. Rather tricking people into bait. Just like this one individual.
Called, I will call this man after that famous DJ Khaled flop at the EDC festival. He was so talkative with this one girl, who I add was shapely, and was so invested in taking time so he could acquire " a let me hit that" after she left. Rude bastard he was. Sad, she left without hearing him say, " I am going to get some".
I seriously question why people even bang, when they know for one, they are waiting for a ride and second, you are waiting on a ride, means you are broke or have no car. Really do not have the influence nor power to be taking care of three people all together with such lacking resources. Because the U.S is such a quality place to raise a child. You can bike everywhere no hassle and not end up dead,because someone apparently is in a rush or is on a phone. And the disasters of these unfriendly sharers of the road, leave you dead. Chances are, that if you are to bike, you experience many chances at dying or being stranded, because of trash by people and their discourteous manner and their hatred toward bikes obviously. Even now, you should be careful riding bikes because they are disasterous as people are running naked on highways, more than ever.
But seriously, why bang when you know your life is ruined if that girl appears one day pregnant or with your child and you have to pay some child support? I just do not understand. I guess I identify more with Japanese people in their interest to stay virgin long , but not the type that stays delusional.
The girl wanting to fight him because she has some serious issues, in avoiding the pleasures of insults of such creeps, mainly because she has some trouble with her sexual identity and sees such perversion and such a fool taking advantage of a girl, the final straw, to his breaking in with his loud vibrations on her studying for cosmetology! She utterly snapped, I came in with stop this argument, he gets what he gets. She and he calmed down. She yells at him again when he calls her a bitch on the phone to this other girl he is familiar with. Very funny it is. That he thinks he is doing right. That he is going to be living in squalor of a romantic life but the brutal assumption that he takes women for pleasure in such a cruel unspeakable manner. If I was not as mature as I was then, I would have punched that bastard for what he had said. But I would be wrong. Because you know, what that is assault and people are easy to imprison others even ones own family. Even one's own friend or friends for a crime without understanding what happened actually. So I played it safe. That girl started to speak to me and I continued the conversation. I admit she was cute, but the licking of her lips, was kinda of off-putting. Extremely even so. Showing that she was also, very sexual in nature.
But I could not let that define the outcomes. Of getting to know that person.
Short story, short, she did not know me at all, and refused to even talk to me the next time I met her or saw her. In short when I met this other chick, from that same program, they hurdled together and said that their first talks with me where these threats against them. But whatever. They may spread rumors, defile my public image, and make these strangers act in a way that is abhorrently concerning and seriously disturbing. But there were many more crazier women to be encountered and I wish I had just let the area when they were sitting, lounging or whatever they were doing and just "vamos!"
Because seriously, who needs a bunch of women beggaring them on about something that is so fantasy fetched that they want something in peculiar from you. Like the name of people you associate with, like to defile your public image, try to hinder you, try to lambast you. Clearly on and on, harassment over something that did never occur, is obviously being bothered by crazy women who think they know you when you have only spoke to them like never really, only these introductions so forced by their abductive of time resources.
I hate to say it, but I cannot let these people just go as if they did nothing wrong. Because these people are dangerous and out to destroy your life and what you have worked for and I refuse to just to be assassinated as so many profiles of colored folk in the media spot light are, for one reason or another. But taking these insults and insane requests to be this villain or some perpetrator is more than 7 hits to farknocked face.
Greg hurst
In the area of which I live in the Houston -ish surroundings, there lives a newscaster, who has been on the news forever. I mean, he is one of the unifying faces of the news. Why I named this after him, Greg Hurst is a brilliant newscaster, can say all these terrible things that people did and none of it has any affect on him. Representing the newscasters as just these uniting force of culture and our prospects forward. But rather they are just the employs of corporate monguls in what they want us to believe and hear and see and think is even possible. Major qualm, the outlook of the news is a trashy as the estate of Houston clearly is. So gentrified it is not funny. Here, we have these successes. Talking about all these starved, poverty enriched folk and all these individuals who are criminals and victims and more. As if to say, this is the squalor and this is us. They may have this face of community unity but what do these people actually even go through? To be apart of the community they so admantly present to the public and seemingly want to wash down their throats as all incompassing reality when in reality, its just what some people want to be known. Not realizing that this impact people a great deal. I am not going to explain that part. Its quiet obvious of showing people a hellscape and dungeon would compel them to think like they are in a hellscape and dungeon,
similar conditions to that of being too engaged in a videogame. But why are they engaged, because it reminds them of reality. And when you control elements of influencing people, should you be using that to push them into the boundaries of disbelief, destitution and more? To continue the division between poor and rich in the city, schools and workplaces. I cannot take such an atmosphere and people smiling while they say we are all together as one but contributing to the ever neither the less, situations we see together by influencing the minds of people to be that of squalor.
It does not matter the class. The background or substance. People just get depressed listening to news that offers no direction and no solution and that is why so many people like Fox News. Because they realize that people are so nearly close to them in culture that they can give them a hand in who to vote for elections and form opinions. But let me breathe, these people are in no shape or form responsible for the clusterfuck in office bowing down to Russian. But they are.
We can have all these news sponsored events, but these people, these newscasters, can never be us!
Because they waste the opportunity to give people the information and inspiration they need and just let evil people have their say too often and allow their venue to not be of change but of destruction and conquest of the hearts of man and democratic life!
This to hear for my upcoming projects, thank you for your time.
Unfortunately, I will not write about these events, as they are too painful for me to write about right now. And if anyone wants to use this information to torture me pyschology by these hidden social gestures, here is your fair and honest shot!
heart of pain
8 billards.
MMM
Cityscape
About the meaning of this:
The story is of betrayal in the ideas of togetherness. People taking advantage of another, people trying to abuse another and people just becoming forlorn from another. The story of this is just that of a story that is purely unknown and really, just unknown in deed. A story that you will not expect to here, from a person in which many regard as background character, a person people find so much contempt, disrespect, excuses, dark fantasies, drug addictions of hate and more adages to hate about.
I will tell you the story people refuse to hear in their every day interactions.
I game bearing gifts, they come bearing anger!
- Anna Killer down.
- Premise of my teenage death
- To be King
- With slivia
- 7 Punch
- Greg hurst
- heart of pain
- 8 billards.
- MMM
- Cityscape
(Images for the aspects of storytelling.)
About this grouping:!
These requiem the pain I feel, only some events for now. For much of a year and some now, I have been struggling to keep professional and not let anyone get to me, but now, that the grand sum of my work is done, I can reflect on this pain. I can tell of people and creatures who have caused this pain and I am to say with great authority and mind. That the world will be revealed to be a dark very dark place, when my actual material does hit this site, I had decided upon distancing my comics from this site for the fact is, that all the material, I want to recollect is not bright. But then again, many of my stories are not bright and do not end in this happy ending motif, they end in reality and most can go, that does not fit in the appetite of let's say a happy ending. I have decided on many conclusions and solutions and that you will not bare witness to. Each one of these patterns, these storylines contains information graphic but hidden and only I can decode it. Or if you know me, which no one does,
maybe you could understand it. But this is all of my pain in the sum of some ten songs.
The telling of what each is about:
Anna Killer down.
There have been many species of doubt and terror in my mind, but people in this era are called by such similar names in one place and such different names in such different a place that there is a consensus that the offspringers in the area with similar names are just closeminded people deserving to just be of hatred. For people who has diverse names from other places and these places are so fun.
These people are so carnary. They are so rampant and some ruinous that you can find a folklore building itself around you. You can become superstitious. In my life, all the Annas, I have ever come across or have been named Anna, are not good people. They are terrible individuals. They want to be this okay person. That gets along with everyone else, but has out for the other okay person who wants to be friendly with anyone willing to be friendly. These people are creeps. Everything you do is an insult to them and everything you try to do in the realm they see, is a charm and a crime for their misbehavior. Just being in the area of them allows you to be harassed as they scheme ways to embarrass and kill you. Kill you, yes, that is no lie, at least the most recent of Annas. Will do things to that. effect. Because they somehow think they are these tender kindred folk of the mind and the heart. But all at once and all at part they are not. They think they are some judgement kind or queen, or god, or goddess if they prefer but really. They are annoying, egoistical little sadistic bastards who think they are so good and so well crafted that they can live amongst people they obviously have quiet a liking to see so much of their selves in that it has to be a competition to be this one character in the themescape of a room or classroom or workspace. Ideally, run from all Annas, who say their name is Anna and display tendencies that are cutthroat and really nice. In secret, but have these secret messages behind their actions. To be known, obviously if I have to walk behind you and try to seek you out because we talk on the net and you're my " friend" and you refuse to even look at me when I was facing you and walking towards you, obviously, we are not friends and you are probably doing something suspicious that you will only speak to me online and come with excuses to only speak to me online. Its quiet creepy, that when I talk about people on campus and their having of sex, that you tell me, I have opportunities to have sex elsewhere on these campuses of other schools, when I refuse to mention that is my main goal in going to school. I guess that's a compliment of sorts. But really it is not, it is creepy, when you obviously automatically think that I am somewhat sexually attracted to you and want to carry you over the treshold. Sad, I was at least hoping not to go for some superstition but after these escalating events over time, I think I will avoid Annas, least they are nice.
Premise of my teenage death
Yes, many people in highschool were brutal, they really did not know how to actually interact or have conversations or be nice, fair and not cheat on assignments. But cheating overall, is just what these people did to survive. To fail to notice that amongst the people was a savage animal. I fail to recognize and thought was a person, I fell into a dark trap. One that was with savage acts of people encouraging the animal on, as if its retainers. These people however, are deranged. And insane.
I moved on from the concept that there was any thing of friendship in that school, that any society existed, there when plans to make friends, failed over and over and almost even murdered me.
Compelling me to this nasty image of my mind being impaled. Like a crazy person trying to implant their dark deeds on another. Trying to convert them into an object. Trying to rid them of humanity.
And then acting as if they have the rights to support what they did was good enough, so that they can try to use this person in some romantic subversive manner. Trying to compel people into traps that are such man made picked follies, subversively implanted into the minds of people to compel them to act in this trap and be converted to this love machine. That it is the premise of my teenage death. As when I block such dark trauma and dark ill and such disgust in reality and such disgust in truth,I became a man. And vowed every and since that day to put such a vermin to rest in their manner of doing such implications and such frustrations that vow to kill the very strength of people to live.
I see this faker of heart compelling people to her side with lies and that is so wicked, I have no words for it. That this woman, refuses to held commonsense and turn herself in the proper and fitting rules of just being quiet and silent, that she has to bring everything out in the open and in the wild like she is right but clearly she is wrong. Who in my comic, Mind Games, is hit, by a a pillar of throng?
That is the main character, what I am conversing. Is that evil people exist and want to kill everything in the brains of others for their own childish pursuits. And that no one has anything to fear, because these fellows are maniacs, who indeed, just need to be quiet. Because they will find no courage to act when everyone knows what they do and what they do is not right!
To be King
The next one, is how to be king, how to be strong and how to be bold against the eye of society which is no beneficial for anyone to take really seriously, least they want to fall apart into the eye of which people in fellowship want them to just these slaves. Relying on debt, religion and ties to church and everything that church believes and anything that school or that school of though beliefs, or that workplace believes or that school advocate for, they will bind you even if it is for a good deed seemingly. But they waste your effort, your talent, your skill, your wit, your ambition and your mind,
all for the fact that they cannot be this fellow of construction. These people are not nice people, they want to make you an asset to their empire, whether you like it or not.
They want to make you a monkey. For their jungle, for you to lose your name and who you really are.
Just for the sake of their ability to conquer and gather people to pool resources, income and power for theirselves. Maybe they did start a church for a good reason, maybe they did start a business for this and that and maybe they did start a school for education. But many people in the path to getting their goals done, have none information on how to go about doing so without become the effortless bastard who is conquering the minds of people into absolution. Preachers, like to repeat things, " become the effortless bastard who is conquering the minds of people into absolution!". Business leaders too! And even teachers and leaders of institutions. They want you to effortlessly repeat their mistakes. Become this tribal leader of oppression. And not help the world get better, only measure out your success and say everyone look at it! " I am KING!" But to have any impact on the mind of people, and the mind of the world, that is the people within, you have to be in touch with reality. And not caught on your success, nor some false vision or false act that obviously helps not one damn thing at all.
Many preachers open churches and they become these mega complexes, filled with contradiction and will only preach one element of the gospel, just to say they are following what the religion says. But if they were truly devote on making the world better, would they vote the way they vote. Would they tolerate leaders of hatred who want nothing more than just to enslave people in these money trip schemes and release from debt? Would they invest in these fancy fancier houses, luxuries and vehicles when many of their congregation can not even stay in these lifestyle resort living space and engage in activities they engage?
Would they do all these things that in the end only leave people to fend for theirselves. Truly if people wanted to help, they would, but these people refuse and that is the main problem.
But people are so easily coerced. They are so easily damned. To be in the route of a life that only benefits them so they can be in with people. Never choose to be in with people who are not in with the betterment of you and never ask them for advice. Because they always speak a perversion of the truth that is never absolute.
You must decide for your self to be the " media king"/ " medium king"!
To let a culture of yourself define the path you take. However this does not mean to disobey all civil means of discourse with people. You find that when done properly by investing in yourself and a better world to live you, you also invest in others. The amount that you invest in, is all up to you.
How much are willing to risk to take out of the bank?
With slivia
A long time, ago, I had this type of friendly competitor streak with this girl.
However as we grew older and when I saw her again, she really did not even recognize me
nor refused to actually speak to me. She refused to talk to me. But this quiet discourses, as if I was not actually there, it was so annoying how she would speak to others and then forget that I knew her so far back that I could tell the basis of her decisions now. Or least know her in some prior context.
To know that something bad must have happened to her, to be such as gloomy as she was now.
To be such filed with a type of anger and rage. That I would feel sparking up every time I tried to speak. It was distraction to be quiet honest.
But I started to realize, something indeed is wrong when this bright girl, who wore dresses turns into this almost cold, stoic, fake laughing and fake joking buffoon. Who cannot for the hell of it, even remember the shit, she put me through before. Like I never mattered. Like I was someone new. It was very depressing.
7 Punch
I relate a tale of how, slippery of snakes, some women are. Especially if they live in a neighborhood or area ruled by the districts and high-archy/ hierarchy of certain snow folks. They usually akin their selves to tv shows of the 2000s and the 1990s. And rarely do they relate to reality, least they end up pregnant, find some type of good sex or find minority friends. As the medium often relates that these main characters of "everyone's tale" will become these valid people who accept these poor minorities with such an abstract way of living that we have to make a comical 1990s movie or drama about them, dancing and sing or something bizarre. Oh, my. And when these fellows communicate they usually pretend that they are talking to someone who looks their skin tone! And blankly dismiss they are speaking to someone of a culture they just do not know. And when they act in the way they have acted their entire life. Exclusive of others regardless of their skin tone and culture and treating them all the same and not having this color speech in their mind, where they seem to guard against imaginary advances of colored folk to rape them of their culture and their outlook to communicate with the rest of their trifling little kind. They seem to think, that they are superior and need to speak to people as if they really do not exist and only there for their amusement and their discovery.
I have had it, with this bullshit and many of these people seem to think a bit to much sexually into strangers they have honestly just met.
Turn to the ideals. That in " Anna Killer Down", I frankly forced myself to be friends with an individual who annoyed the living fuck out of me. With a woman or teen at that time, so concert to think she was some type of flavor to my water! That so much she added a coffee brand to this boiling water I did not like. And frankly it was disgusting. Always, looking me to see if I was checking out her ass. Oh, course, I was interested because I am a male and her ass was of course large. But after that, I really do not care for much after. I did not know much about her. Had none idea about her and really did not care about her. Only if she was friendly. Would I even think about even becoming her friend, but anything extreme like sex, is out of the question completely. Its so nonsensical that anyone would think that someone they ask a question and start chatting too, is some type of founder shit.
Founder shit, in meaning they are entirely interested in sex. Such as animals at a time become interested and just do it really without asking. Or going through proper mating procedures. Rather tricking people into bait. Just like this one individual.
Called, I will call this man after that famous DJ Khaled flop at the EDC festival. He was so talkative with this one girl, who I add was shapely, and was so invested in taking time so he could acquire " a let me hit that" after she left. Rude bastard he was. Sad, she left without hearing him say, " I am going to get some".
I seriously question why people even bang, when they know for one, they are waiting for a ride and second, you are waiting on a ride, means you are broke or have no car. Really do not have the influence nor power to be taking care of three people all together with such lacking resources. Because the U.S is such a quality place to raise a child. You can bike everywhere no hassle and not end up dead,because someone apparently is in a rush or is on a phone. And the disasters of these unfriendly sharers of the road, leave you dead. Chances are, that if you are to bike, you experience many chances at dying or being stranded, because of trash by people and their discourteous manner and their hatred toward bikes obviously. Even now, you should be careful riding bikes because they are disasterous as people are running naked on highways, more than ever.
But seriously, why bang when you know your life is ruined if that girl appears one day pregnant or with your child and you have to pay some child support? I just do not understand. I guess I identify more with Japanese people in their interest to stay virgin long , but not the type that stays delusional.
The girl wanting to fight him because she has some serious issues, in avoiding the pleasures of insults of such creeps, mainly because she has some trouble with her sexual identity and sees such perversion and such a fool taking advantage of a girl, the final straw, to his breaking in with his loud vibrations on her studying for cosmetology! She utterly snapped, I came in with stop this argument, he gets what he gets. She and he calmed down. She yells at him again when he calls her a bitch on the phone to this other girl he is familiar with. Very funny it is. That he thinks he is doing right. That he is going to be living in squalor of a romantic life but the brutal assumption that he takes women for pleasure in such a cruel unspeakable manner. If I was not as mature as I was then, I would have punched that bastard for what he had said. But I would be wrong. Because you know, what that is assault and people are easy to imprison others even ones own family. Even one's own friend or friends for a crime without understanding what happened actually. So I played it safe. That girl started to speak to me and I continued the conversation. I admit she was cute, but the licking of her lips, was kinda of off-putting. Extremely even so. Showing that she was also, very sexual in nature.
But I could not let that define the outcomes. Of getting to know that person.
Short story, short, she did not know me at all, and refused to even talk to me the next time I met her or saw her. In short when I met this other chick, from that same program, they hurdled together and said that their first talks with me where these threats against them. But whatever. They may spread rumors, defile my public image, and make these strangers act in a way that is abhorrently concerning and seriously disturbing. But there were many more crazier women to be encountered and I wish I had just let the area when they were sitting, lounging or whatever they were doing and just "vamos!"
Because seriously, who needs a bunch of women beggaring them on about something that is so fantasy fetched that they want something in peculiar from you. Like the name of people you associate with, like to defile your public image, try to hinder you, try to lambast you. Clearly on and on, harassment over something that did never occur, is obviously being bothered by crazy women who think they know you when you have only spoke to them like never really, only these introductions so forced by their abductive of time resources.
I hate to say it, but I cannot let these people just go as if they did nothing wrong. Because these people are dangerous and out to destroy your life and what you have worked for and I refuse to just to be assassinated as so many profiles of colored folk in the media spot light are, for one reason or another. But taking these insults and insane requests to be this villain or some perpetrator is more than 7 hits to farknocked face.
Greg hurst
In the area of which I live in the Houston -ish surroundings, there lives a newscaster, who has been on the news forever. I mean, he is one of the unifying faces of the news. Why I named this after him, Greg Hurst is a brilliant newscaster, can say all these terrible things that people did and none of it has any affect on him. Representing the newscasters as just these uniting force of culture and our prospects forward. But rather they are just the employs of corporate monguls in what they want us to believe and hear and see and think is even possible. Major qualm, the outlook of the news is a trashy as the estate of Houston clearly is. So gentrified it is not funny. Here, we have these successes. Talking about all these starved, poverty enriched folk and all these individuals who are criminals and victims and more. As if to say, this is the squalor and this is us. They may have this face of community unity but what do these people actually even go through? To be apart of the community they so admantly present to the public and seemingly want to wash down their throats as all incompassing reality when in reality, its just what some people want to be known. Not realizing that this impact people a great deal. I am not going to explain that part. Its quiet obvious of showing people a hellscape and dungeon would compel them to think like they are in a hellscape and dungeon,
similar conditions to that of being too engaged in a videogame. But why are they engaged, because it reminds them of reality. And when you control elements of influencing people, should you be using that to push them into the boundaries of disbelief, destitution and more? To continue the division between poor and rich in the city, schools and workplaces. I cannot take such an atmosphere and people smiling while they say we are all together as one but contributing to the ever neither the less, situations we see together by influencing the minds of people to be that of squalor.
It does not matter the class. The background or substance. People just get depressed listening to news that offers no direction and no solution and that is why so many people like Fox News. Because they realize that people are so nearly close to them in culture that they can give them a hand in who to vote for elections and form opinions. But let me breathe, these people are in no shape or form responsible for the clusterfuck in office bowing down to Russian. But they are.
We can have all these news sponsored events, but these people, these newscasters, can never be us!
Because they waste the opportunity to give people the information and inspiration they need and just let evil people have their say too often and allow their venue to not be of change but of destruction and conquest of the hearts of man and democratic life!
This to hear for my upcoming projects, thank you for your time.
Unfortunately, I will not write about these events, as they are too painful for me to write about right now. And if anyone wants to use this information to torture me pyschology by these hidden social gestures, here is your fair and honest shot!
heart of pain
8 billards.
MMM
Cityscape
About the meaning of this:
The story is of betrayal in the ideas of togetherness. People taking advantage of another, people trying to abuse another and people just becoming forlorn from another. The story of this is just that of a story that is purely unknown and really, just unknown in deed. A story that you will not expect to here, from a person in which many regard as background character, a person people find so much contempt, disrespect, excuses, dark fantasies, drug addictions of hate and more adages to hate about.
I will tell you the story people refuse to hear in their every day interactions.
I game bearing gifts, they come bearing anger!



Comments
Post a Comment