Wicked Winx.

She share link in arm, man,
can, you! Understand,
south afghanistan
that is where I am in
los vegas, super mega man!
Super mega man.
Super mega man,
super mega.
Super mega.

If you get hard, and then you get turned by the winks.
And then you deserve
extra thanks and if you learn.
I am, the deserving warrior yes I am
If in las vegas, get lost,
and if  in the alley way get lost and
if you give a fuck, get lost.
Get lost.
Get lost.
In her alley.
Of the wicked winks.
Of the wicked winks.
ooh, the wicked winks.
Yea, yea,
the wicked winks,
oh, oh,
yea, yea.
Get lost, get on lost,
get lost, get lost, get lost in the wicked winx.
Get lost, in the Wicked Winx of hers.

Get lost in hers.
Wings of the golden,
wicked winks.
super modern world!~
(guitar blink)

If you got the magic to be in this final fantasy
world.
Of hers,
hug her to fly her wings.

...(shriek)...
A what surprise.

Comments

Popular Posts