supernatural night owl
Me in the plight, a sheer,
thunder of excitement even in the night
I make things right in the twilight,
don coyote!
With an owl, onto of an owl and
a tower ontop of a tower.
People will devour my wholesome
drinks and I will devour scourge pink
and I see a flower, a flower,
so wholesome. I won't corrupt, corrupt-
this wholeful flower, its so awesome and
so extreme. I have a nightmare, but its a dream'
I might not see you when I want to, but
on supernatural night owl night you are always
to appear and wish me well
and always to appear more subtly in my mind
you wholeful flower.
You wholeful flower.
Flower of Amazement.
So luminous of life even at the night,
a beauty, a sight, a dream at twilight!
I, wish you a good night and someday
a good morning.
As an owl you could get to know either
day or night.
thunder of excitement even in the night
I make things right in the twilight,
don coyote!
With an owl, onto of an owl and
a tower ontop of a tower.
People will devour my wholesome
drinks and I will devour scourge pink
and I see a flower, a flower,
so wholesome. I won't corrupt, corrupt-
this wholeful flower, its so awesome and
so extreme. I have a nightmare, but its a dream'
I might not see you when I want to, but
on supernatural night owl night you are always
to appear and wish me well
and always to appear more subtly in my mind
you wholeful flower.
You wholeful flower.
Flower of Amazement.
So luminous of life even at the night,
a beauty, a sight, a dream at twilight!
I, wish you a good night and someday
a good morning.
As an owl you could get to know either
day or night.
Comments
Post a Comment