8 billards. 7punch vs, beer kid.
He says, gimmy the snacks.
he says, I'll eat the snacks.
One day, he goes out of his way.
To play billards the 8th devils
way.
And If I have to say, say,
he is the man who goes out of his way.Away.
And gets the snacks.
And gets the snacks.
Away.
Living his life so boring.
So greedy. and so needy.
And so kind he is.
So kind he is.
He blankets things with sympathy and
unveils the ones he does not need. And in his steed
is honesty revolted.
Honesty revolted.
Revolted.
Against the truth, so adamant he is not wrong
but is so damned twisted
So damned twisted
his mind his.
Says to 7 punch, there is no anything for you here.
There is no anything for you to accomplish.
I know it all, I am the man.
I go the gym and meet the demand.
I am the man and can tell you your grand plan and that's who I am
but he certainly really is never mature.
Seriously impure.
To hate what he can never appreciate.
To even know or learn about.
And that is all his ego is about.
Push, the people who supported his " friendly" development
and give them not one thing in the end.
Just to dispose of them as items, he see fit.
And the damn lunatic chasm castle of candle is lit.
Who are you trying to tell, who is the one in charge?
When you can never be in control of anyone but your damn self.
BITCH.
To a former special friend of mine, this kid, called a name with B or J,
or maybe something of an acronym for peanut butter and jelly.
he says, I'll eat the snacks.
One day, he goes out of his way.
To play billards the 8th devils
way.
And If I have to say, say,
he is the man who goes out of his way.Away.
And gets the snacks.
And gets the snacks.
Away.
Living his life so boring.
So greedy. and so needy.
And so kind he is.
So kind he is.
He blankets things with sympathy and
unveils the ones he does not need. And in his steed
is honesty revolted.
Honesty revolted.
Revolted.
Against the truth, so adamant he is not wrong
but is so damned twisted
So damned twisted
his mind his.
Says to 7 punch, there is no anything for you here.
There is no anything for you to accomplish.
I know it all, I am the man.
I go the gym and meet the demand.
I am the man and can tell you your grand plan and that's who I am
but he certainly really is never mature.
Seriously impure.
To hate what he can never appreciate.
To even know or learn about.
And that is all his ego is about.
Push, the people who supported his " friendly" development
and give them not one thing in the end.
Just to dispose of them as items, he see fit.
And the damn lunatic chasm castle of candle is lit.
Who are you trying to tell, who is the one in charge?
When you can never be in control of anyone but your damn self.
BITCH.
To a former special friend of mine, this kid, called a name with B or J,
or maybe something of an acronym for peanut butter and jelly.
Comments
Post a Comment