my aching heart.
I, in the page in the back breaking
pain, of the page of the ideals that you
cannot simply follow, follow me
I'll follow you to a place where
dreams come true that's written literature
thats written literature.
That's written literature.
That's written literature.
My aching heart!
It will not go away.
And I will write anything I want to say
that cannot be true here, or I cannot say here.
For the people are unoriginal animals everywhere.
I look.
(repeats)
I look!
I LOOK!
I LOOK!
I look.
I see.
Modern.
pain, of the page of the ideals that you
cannot simply follow, follow me
I'll follow you to a place where
dreams come true that's written literature
thats written literature.
That's written literature.
That's written literature.
My aching heart!
It will not go away.
And I will write anything I want to say
that cannot be true here, or I cannot say here.
For the people are unoriginal animals everywhere.
I look.
(repeats)
I look!
I LOOK!
I LOOK!
I look.
I see.
Modern.
Comments
Post a Comment