mm culture magazine 4.
Of my journey to her.
I want to see her again.
Want to know, how she
still thinks of me if at all.
I would give the world of the a's.
To be b's with you.
Be, academia downfall
that it is it for you.
(oooo)
That is it for you.
Be academia downfall.
That it is it for you.
I would give the world of the a's.
To be b's with you.
To be b's with you.
(oo)
I would give it all to not live in debt
with you ahhh(aa).
I want to give it all.
To you.
To be b's with you.
Be academia downfall.
I want to see her again.
Want to know, how she
still thinks of me if at all.
I would give the world of the a's.
To be b's with you.
Be, academia downfall
that it is it for you.
(oooo)
That is it for you.
Be academia downfall.
That it is it for you.
I would give the world of the a's.
To be b's with you.
To be b's with you.
(oo)
I would give it all to not live in debt
with you ahhh(aa).
I want to give it all.
To you.
To be b's with you.
Be academia downfall.
Comments
Post a Comment