mm culture 3
places hand on phone, god, be with me,
though thou are mighty
be of the civilization
the grand democracy
of tribalization
the sensation is petty
and the people praise the spategghi
and I never seen the oo's in the doom
and the demon, but I seen it in the zoom
of the mind fast and asset of the mind heart
to live well . And stronger does it go past
the tribulation.
places the hand on the faith of the digitized
faithwork, I shall not be moved.
though thou are mighty
be of the civilization
the grand democracy
of tribalization
the sensation is petty
and the people praise the spategghi
and I never seen the oo's in the doom
and the demon, but I seen it in the zoom
of the mind fast and asset of the mind heart
to live well . And stronger does it go past
the tribulation.
places the hand on the faith of the digitized
faithwork, I shall not be moved.
Comments
Post a Comment