0dezablipperkinger.33



2015.
2015 will be skipped because in my opinion a horrid, horrible and bizzare year.
Matched with fake interest, fake friendships, fake graphic design amongst other fake things.
But overall, well and well.

2016 was a year of new starts.
I tried very hard each time of the start of a new school session.
But matched with terrible results. Seriously, this will open your eyes
on how terrible people actually are, allowed to be in this society.
And everything starts to come full cycle.

MK MZODERN 2 /MK MZODERN NOIR
a record of this part of the year until the 5th month about in most high variety.
Records what has happened this year.

xWESTLANDSy
if you want to know what happened to Beryond 13 and the successors to debut this summer, they are all in this block. Beryond 13 is already done but I have decided not to release it as of yet. I have not decided to do anything because of course, westlands link back to 2014 and that is why, that post is so essential to the future going ons.

People and their works.
Looking for people to work with. Only serious people who can put together a piece over a live sharing website, can be accepted as this is totally serious and should only take at least 1 hour to three hours max a person. If you have anything you would like to work with me on, inquiry of me on.
(a link here) For complete reasons, you will have to give me your full name, why you want to work together and just some basic information, so I can give you some credit when I write upon the experience via on this blog. And for certain reasons, that link is just for show.
Good at helping you, just give me credit as I would give you credit.

And this is a fabulous opportunity for people to connect, you know.

Comments

Popular Posts