MK MZODERN
Half fought and half at night
sun down and at twilight
if you getting down
at night
get ready for the big night
of the hallowing beasts
and the hallowing wests
in the westlands of course.
Follow the cold weather
to Persona shore and if you
ever ignore, a starvation pirate you
are to your core.
MK MZODERN I am sure.
Sure, that I am , Mk mzodern.
Full relief and collect at ease,
stay at ease, I collect the dreams.
Of you. Where you cannot,
I recall them, when you cannot I stall them.
A knight of just for you, when cannot remember
which is right or which is true.
MK MZODERN is the women for you
she is a man's best friend and if she ever does anything for,
Its all serving as knight, protecting the estate and if hell raises its gate,
protect her estate.
Never. Forget Modern.
Modern. Modern. Modern.
Modern.
Is your best friend.
sun down and at twilight
if you getting down
at night
get ready for the big night
of the hallowing beasts
and the hallowing wests
in the westlands of course.
Follow the cold weather
to Persona shore and if you
ever ignore, a starvation pirate you
are to your core.
MK MZODERN I am sure.
Sure, that I am , Mk mzodern.
Full relief and collect at ease,
stay at ease, I collect the dreams.
Of you. Where you cannot,
I recall them, when you cannot I stall them.
A knight of just for you, when cannot remember
which is right or which is true.
MK MZODERN is the women for you
she is a man's best friend and if she ever does anything for,
Its all serving as knight, protecting the estate and if hell raises its gate,
protect her estate.
Never. Forget Modern.
Modern. Modern. Modern.
Modern.
Is your best friend.
Comments
Post a Comment