Hard for too tough.
Ey! Cassandra.
I come on hard enough?
For you?
Ey! Cassandra, think of the things I would do for you.
Ey? Think at all.
Hard for too tough~!
Hard for too tough!
Hard for too tough!
Enough is enough.
Hard for too tough, too long, holding it in.
Hard for too tought, too long, holding it steady.
To hard for anything! When you not commit to anything.
Fuck.
Too hard and not enough.
Too hard and not enough.
Too hard and not enough.
Support for anyone that matters
like you.
I come on hard enough?
For you?
Ey! Cassandra, think of the things I would do for you.
Ey? Think at all.
Hard for too tough~!
Hard for too tough!
Hard for too tough!
Enough is enough.
Hard for too tough, too long, holding it in.
Hard for too tought, too long, holding it steady.
To hard for anything! When you not commit to anything.
Fuck.
Too hard and not enough.
Too hard and not enough.
Too hard and not enough.
Support for anyone that matters
like you.
Comments
Post a Comment