mm6 down down again.
down down again
and if you look
and if you leap
and if you instruct
play the bat beat of the
parade in the heart song
of the alarms in your shinny arms
and if you ever see the idol
it is you.
down down again
and if you look
you leap!
If you look, and you leap.
And if you find your face again.
After all the masks have come down
again. Do-do-do-do-do.
I an't your friend.
I ain't your friend.
Again, do-do, dune.
I ain't your friend
back to the courage murders again.
I feel the people surging when again
oh again.
If you pretend, you a friend,
if you ever look then you are a friend.
And then your not again.
I find myself in turmoils
with bitches on me
they always want to eat me
I cannot be alone
in the world of hell
the people say cleanse-y ness will do you welll.
do-do-do-do-do
do-do-do-do-do
I won't like anyone
anymore.
And down and down again, again,
doo,do, do
I! AM NOT YOUR FUCKING FRIEND>
I WILL NOT COME BACK AGAIN.
If I do, christmas is canceled
cause I will not fall out into these lies
again, place your masks, do-do, do.
Place them all, do-do-do.
Place them all, do-do, do.
Place your mask
on your false faces.
down and down again.
do-do-again!
AGAIN!
inn.
find ass friend.
and if you look
and if you leap
and if you instruct
play the bat beat of the
parade in the heart song
of the alarms in your shinny arms
and if you ever see the idol
it is you.
down down again
and if you look
you leap!
If you look, and you leap.
And if you find your face again.
After all the masks have come down
again. Do-do-do-do-do.
I an't your friend.
I ain't your friend.
Again, do-do, dune.
I ain't your friend
back to the courage murders again.
I feel the people surging when again
oh again.
If you pretend, you a friend,
if you ever look then you are a friend.
And then your not again.
I find myself in turmoils
with bitches on me
they always want to eat me
I cannot be alone
in the world of hell
the people say cleanse-y ness will do you welll.
do-do-do-do-do
do-do-do-do-do
I won't like anyone
anymore.
And down and down again, again,
doo,do, do
I! AM NOT YOUR FUCKING FRIEND>
I WILL NOT COME BACK AGAIN.
If I do, christmas is canceled
cause I will not fall out into these lies
again, place your masks, do-do, do.
Place them all, do-do-do.
Place them all, do-do, do.
Place your mask
on your false faces.
down and down again.
do-do-again!
AGAIN!
inn.
find ass friend.
Comments
Post a Comment