Amazia, you are the one.

Amazia, you are the one,
amazia, true sun, truer than the sun
amazia climbing these technogthica
skylines and entering the billionaires.
Mind and the kind of answer to know,
is that Amazia I love you so.

I am a type of billionaire
and you can steal from me
when ever you like, just do not
leave me empty, don't leave me
hanging, me and my butlers
won't make it easy!

In the life of Balloon,
Amazia you are the one,
But I wont let you steal everything
so easily. And finally one day, we will
just ask each other to steal each others names

Amazia, you are the one.
Truer, true than the sun.
Amazia, yes you are the one.
Truer than the sun
Amazia, yes, you are the one.
I am not leaving this land till
I confess my feelings and saying what I have learned.

Comments

Popular Posts