Search for longing heart.
I would search from town to town of the campus estate
level to level, just to see your face and level after level
and place after place. Just to see your smiling face.
Search for longing heart. The world is dressed up and its torn apart
when I am away from you, cause you make the world a whole
lot of better, so I will search for you.
Search for longing heart
I know what I want to say eventually.
Search for longing heart.(hu-hum-hum-hum-hum)
Search for longing heart.
A searching of longing heart.
I would search for you.
I would search for you.
I would search for you.
Till the very end. Of when I had a many a chance.
I would dream of you.
I would search for you.
level to level, just to see your face and level after level
and place after place. Just to see your smiling face.
Search for longing heart. The world is dressed up and its torn apart
when I am away from you, cause you make the world a whole
lot of better, so I will search for you.
Search for longing heart
I know what I want to say eventually.
Search for longing heart.(hu-hum-hum-hum-hum)
Search for longing heart.
A searching of longing heart.
I would search for you.
I would search for you.
I would search for you.
Till the very end. Of when I had a many a chance.
I would dream of you.
I would search for you.
Comments
Post a Comment