Sleep in my bed.

I don't think things are going well
and you have a ticket to get well
then sleep in my bed with me.
And make the sickness all go away.
Girl, girl, o, girl, ll, if you ever
leave me alone.
You make the sickness
the twilight of the night
for you are so virtrous
to go away.
And I say, I don't think things are going well.
they are not, I don't think things are going well.
And I don' think I will do well here.
But you then sleep in my bed with me.
But then you sleep in my bed with me.
If you ever, go away, girl o girl,
sleep with me and don't let me go away.
No, no, no, no!
No, no, no. no.
Don't let me, go away.
Don't let me get away.
Don't let me dodge away.
Dont let me get away.
 Don't let me run away...!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep in my bed, and make me well.
Make me well.
Make me well.

again.
Would you sleep in my bed.
In my bed.
Bed.

Comments

Popular Posts