A very boring class.

I sit and I stare and
then I start to yawn and oh, this
is clearly, a very boring class.
A very, very boring - class!
A very-very
fucking boring class.
I sit and stare.
I sit and stare.
Stare, sit,
stare sit, shit,
stare sit,
stare, sit,
shit, shit, shit!

I sit and stare and I stare and then I start to yawn.
And oh, this is clearly, a very boring class.
A very boring class, a very boring class.
I want two tickets to the jelly run at the Galveston beach
and in amid the heat, Galveston beach in the tiki,
in the freaky is the girls are.
I want to drive them down there in my camaro, my chevrolet
my corvette!
But that ain't happening when stuck in this boring class.
So snore, so snoozing I am.
In this boring class.

Comments

Popular Posts