anna killer down.
Anna, down wind of me.
Anna, always causing misery of me.
Every girl whose name is anna just doesn't like me.
Just doesn't like me.
Bitch, sad trip in question and trivial tism and communism
and the superstituion that you had a belief in god, when
have the belief you are GOD!
Downwind Anna, of-of-off me.
Downwind Anna, shaking off me.
Downwind Anna, trying to kill me.
Trying to kill me.
All Annas now trying to kill me.
The belief that you are God!
Anna, is so lame. Anna,
Great pain!
It must be to be so weak never
gonna be able to shake these sheets
of the blood they hold for a bitch that's not a
virgin and not a mary.
Just a wishful fairy!
And never would I ever envision any of you which of that
I would marry.
I WON"T!
I WOULDN"T!
Anna, always causing misery of me.
Every girl whose name is anna just doesn't like me.
Just doesn't like me.
Bitch, sad trip in question and trivial tism and communism
and the superstituion that you had a belief in god, when
have the belief you are GOD!
Downwind Anna, of-of-off me.
Downwind Anna, shaking off me.
Downwind Anna, trying to kill me.
Trying to kill me.
All Annas now trying to kill me.
The belief that you are God!
Anna, is so lame. Anna,
Great pain!
It must be to be so weak never
gonna be able to shake these sheets
of the blood they hold for a bitch that's not a
virgin and not a mary.
Just a wishful fairy!
And never would I ever envision any of you which of that
I would marry.
I WON"T!
I WOULDN"T!
Comments
Post a Comment