Mac Book.
Why is my name MAC BOOK
maybe because! You cannot look at me
without thinking computer
Without thinking computer!
I am the man. MAC BOOK!
DEMAND! FINALE STAND!
To be one, onto of the chain
of the Mac Book. Is the!
Graphic! Designer cosigner
on a cheery red yatcht skyline in
the ai dubai skies.
And I, and the one demand on the stand
making the game plan and if you understand
that there is a cuckhold in the palm of my hands
Palm of my hands top of the ladder and the people
fall on ground, I am resound and if you love the light
and if you love the sound then get on and get up and then
down'
I am the mac book of the design
I am the mac book of the design.
Gianna is the mac woman of the design.
And well we will stand, this is the Mac Book of the graphic
and the coast over flown and the finale and the finale,
stand of the Mac BOOK plan.
maybe because! You cannot look at me
without thinking computer
Without thinking computer!
I am the man. MAC BOOK!
DEMAND! FINALE STAND!
To be one, onto of the chain
of the Mac Book. Is the!
Graphic! Designer cosigner
on a cheery red yatcht skyline in
the ai dubai skies.
And I, and the one demand on the stand
making the game plan and if you understand
that there is a cuckhold in the palm of my hands
Palm of my hands top of the ladder and the people
fall on ground, I am resound and if you love the light
and if you love the sound then get on and get up and then
down'
I am the mac book of the design
I am the mac book of the design.
Gianna is the mac woman of the design.
And well we will stand, this is the Mac Book of the graphic
and the coast over flown and the finale and the finale,
stand of the Mac BOOK plan.
Comments
Post a Comment