Wow'd your perspective about community college

 I don't want to just say this but really community college is not the same as college in actual. You have a set up socially similar to highschool. People are way more immature even if they are 30 years old and act as it is highschool because that is the last time they went to school. You get way more immature people who are bad actors and at a certain point just don't speak to anyone about your craft you only gain enemies in my experience. The whole let us not associate with the art program people is a must because they are always trying to bring you down to their level. 

Suggestions in community college are simply the people are too stupid to understand complex things so don't even bother. You gonna get some dumb idiot as a romantic partner if you are not careful. Many times these people are greatly of lower intelligent and things that make sense to common people don't to them. This is not all people but do you really want me to go through everything?! I have tons of experiences to glean from but ultimately I never mentioned my comics because the people quite too similar to ghetto people than why bother?!  I will say most of these people tend to disrespect you unless they somewhat of a good background you know? That is hard to find. So if you are at a community college the chances of finding love or success in getting people to recognize your skills is very quite low.

To emphasis the point of never making your comics a thing in the space of these "people"; I once had to make a comic for graphic design and ultimately the teacher gets to my project and praises it for actually having drawings and good typography and looking like a real comic. The other people could not draw and it was just images with bubbles with poor typography. I get to the final professor and he is literally mocking me for something that is better than that assignment because in my mind it was not a real comic. The paper was of different colors with black drawings done in adobe illustrator so it was not my best drawings ever. Ultimately I am telling you. He is mocking my whole comic efforts the entire time of that shitty class so ironically whilst this teacher hates black people of the " ghetto" kind he exhibits unprofessional and unbecoming  behavior to a final project and class that is very broad on what could be done and gives so little instruction- I dare to say it was hardly a great one at all.

So pretty much do not mention comics; you only are getting the worst people's attention and really much they would never buy your comics in the first place! I once had some teenage boys talk to me how they liked my comics and literally why they were there was for dual credit in psychology for highschool so they were outliers!

In sum it ain't worth the trouble to mention you are about comics in community college even more than regular college because believe it or not your target audience likely is people who are 17 to 18 years old and are dudes. I said likely but I can vary but my point is even if it was a boys and girls demographic like webtoon then you would hardly find anyone who is not a competitor and is going to buy your works. Yes, that place of a community college you only find good luck when you literally are 19 and people are 18/17 in my experience of people having interest.


Comments

Popular Posts