Do it and cease speaking.

 I really got to say I have to write some interesting cover articles that relate to a week's subject. I feel to tell you that I must do it now or I won't do it all. When I started in fall 2014, a dude was just sitting out in the cold outside doing this stuff. I was also very sleep deprived. So much to my knowledge 😉 meanwhile what are those girls doing?! What was Mikayla doing?!  No one check up on me. No " La Nora"  trying to see where I went. It's to say very fake. No one showed up for me and you know what I realized that I made a profound mistake in fall 2013 of even thinking anything good would come of going to that place aka that college socially. Nothing did. I made the worst mistake but the mistake I did not make was to keep account of these people and their lies. 

So when in the future people want to act as if I am in the wrong; I remember this time. Where were they?! No where. It's kinda funny people on Facebook from highschool assume I care about them when I don't and it's only am wishing I cared about them. Ultimately-I did this for me. Did I want to?! But no, but if I wanted to get anywhere this was the first step. Many times you do not want to do things that are not your ideal goals but if you don't learn the basics and do the hard work then you truly have nothing. Even if people have you the answer to a test then you will never know how to do your test. Many times when people give you a story everything is figured out cause it's done but when you do it; you must have all the answers. The show Jackie Chan Adventures has a beginning, a middle and end and a structure but your ideas at this point are but a prompt. 

How do you make the idea come to life? That is up to you but realize whatever you create likely will not be the final. I have never used any ideas from my own process back then because the story may be the same but the execution is different to which by 2016, I don't want to do that way. Trying to find the best ways to maximize the story potential of an idea so I draw unique people, items, things and situations that I like was the way and ultimately that is what you should consider after this activity because it's not supposed to be perfect. This is the basis of what is to come next.

You can change it as much as you want later but it's important to get this first. I was truly reluctant to start but I realized that this was the path forward and there was nothing more I could ask for myself.



Comments

Popular Posts