How to realize the social landscape to be safe as a comic book artist

 I thought that hard work would mean something at the end of road that was to be my college education and that people would recognize my efforts and I would be able to get married but no. In the end I may sit here for my work be able to speak about how I did the comics and teach people my methods but yet the social burden is no one would ever truly care about you. And that is what I am here to rectify for you. The biggest disaster is this. Basically; having crazy people destroy your romantic chances and being scared off to even be with others. 1984, is a book but it's already here. Many times in college you do have many people who want to practice eugenics and go to any length to complete it. It is here in this week; I want to teach people of how they can be crafty and avoid things. Over the years I tried to continually patch up things but ultimately no one gave a fuck about me truly. The me that creates comics and pretty much I am going to say something controversial. You must have broad appeal so that these freaks don't ruin your actual dating pool leaving you with nothing. 

Greatly what you must recognize is that we humans are not one and the same. I think about the voice, American Idol, America has Talent,GMA, Dancing with the Stars, the ABC world news and the Kelly and Mark show these are all things people want you to think are the base people of society. Majorly white washed black people and this illicit " white and old people first propaganda". If you think that I like this shit; fuck no. It paints a lie about reality that is very disrespectful to people of color and their realities and prioritizes a false truth.  Ultimately all these people hate me because I am not some gay closeted clown. That is in their rhetoric and their support for very bad things like the ethnic cleansing of a people. These shoes try to tell you what is okay to listen to, what is okay to think, do and even feel and if you don't watch the corresponding sponsored show to GMA that is Dancing with Stars you aren't normal. You are a freak.

College is exactly like this pretty much. You got some crazy people deeming there is a pure world and you ethnic person are not allowed in this vision but some dumb fool who does tricks to even get a better life because they have nothing real to contribute to the world. Being a music artist is good and all but you know at least I know at the end of the day I can do others and have other perspectives and if you were to take away that from me I would still be okay. Take it away from Adam Levine and what becomes of him? He has no formal adult education. He needs to rely on this indoctrination. Snoop Dog is such a traitor to his whole brand he would sleep in bed with the snake and be angered they kick him off the Voice when he hates the lgbt stuff in the new Freaky Friday. I come to say that literally these people are pathetic. They are all in it for their selves? Did they make the world a better place with their contrite music and selfish ideals?! You know a man that cheats on his pregnant wife is trash. Yet they give this dude a job at the Voice because tickets don't sale as they normally do.

You need to aware of this perception and ultimately avoid supporting things like this because they drip with class superiority, hatred, evil, selfishness and a fiendish control for what their " mainstream propaganda" begging cannot understand. I got to say that literally people will always push Christianity in this sphere but nothing else and really that goes to show you how much the media wants to control you.

I remember at the start of college it's almost as if that place trying to get you into these strange relations with girls too eager off their propaganda to do things with you. I literally got a say for me to go from being most hated and the dude that girls tried to sexually abused to this " valued person" was quite troubling and I rejected anything that seemed like it had terms and conditions. That I have to be about this propaganda. No, they just thought that since I was one of the few black people in college I would believe what they did. Ultimately this terrible mindset is very racist and even black women had this mindset. So no, I did not couple with these girls for of a dude had it would be akin to selling your soul. Ironically the bible has things against this but literally it's always used to do wrong. Whatever you believe the Bible is always used to indoctrinate people and in my opinion has outlived it's use when no one can self regulate these bad actors.

Ultimately; I am going to tell you how to avoid traps and how to actually get a happy ending from my own experience and so that you don't have a bunch of girls who believe propaganda at your back 24/7.


Comments

Popular Posts