Some note for working on the idea database

 Often it felt like God's plan to complete the idea database and yes I will claim it if other people can do do for some utterly pathetic things done divine doctrine.  Here in that shit hole of a highschool and home life and I am able to write these things then I say that is what it is however; that was a small miracle for the time and when you think about it you did the work you just choose to believe you could. Most of the time things are just about perspective and ultimately it's not that desperate I have come to realize. You could continue to believe God's plan all the way to completing the comics and that would be up to you but ultimately it was you who did the work. People often under estimate their worth. I am telling you must be able to gauge your own ability to do things and ultimately that comes with the territory of what we are working with. Whether or not I believe in God is solely up to me but greatly irrelevant to anything in the fact that a human must do the tasks and then you say these things. Take heed that maybe if you do the opposite then that is also on you. The great point is do the fucking task assigned to the best of the ability to do so and not overtly hinge on divine miracles.


Comments

Popular Posts