Week 3 continues in the form of
You know what sucks is that likely I will never be able to see any of those girls/ women I liked in college to any great degree. I just want to preface some examples on the patreon underlying my series of mistakes and how you can do better. To be critical of oneself is only to help others live a better life. Somewhere out there maybe if a dude had this process they would never pick up guns and start these shootings. That is optimism but if more people had something more to live for than dropping out of college or work or whatever and becoming violent then the world would be a better place. I am not doing this for me but I am doing this for you. Ultimately, you need to learn that romantic failure is a norm especially as a comic book artist. Not just anyone will date you when they have pretentious ideas about money and things so yea let's continue this advent beyond this week; I fear I did not write enough for this week for anyone to learn anything. However this will be a patreon only or a book later because some people want to hear you admit defeat. I may have said I was not going to talk about all the women but yes I am for you, the reader to have a better life than me.
Comments
Post a Comment