Comic book collabs may not be the best place
I really hate posting to Reddit but ultimately when when I do I get comments like this implying that I am less than capable of teaching a comic book course but ultimately I am not. I've created a bunch of comics, as in the method is totally sound because all those comics I have posted on the gum road site are not even the complete release works. The reason I had to stop publishing is because my computer at the time stop working because it was too much data for it to work and Photoshop would crash. There is the point of me being very tired after and I could not enjoy the experience so there was no point in doing it any longer. These comics may not be DC or marvel but who wants to create comics like that? I don't. I mean literally a dude was not fully even at their full strength doing these things and yet I still made them.If at this age you still center on those companies when the whole world has made comics then you truly are a poser. If you don't know what Tintin is or even manga? You know you are a poser.
Everytime I post to one of these forums you got the very uneducated being unprofessional and trying to bash me character? It should not be a college course? Legally no. But that did not stop Kai Cenat from having a streamer university now did it? Just because it's hosted at a college never meant it was accredited I can say it's like one of that problems fragile people who are quick to suggest you are scamming them and then that fucker saying that the Dunning Kruger effect exists here lol. That means I am of low intelligence offering something that should be done by a person of a higher intellect. The irony is lost on an internet stranger who knows nothing about me and literally can only write something that really does not count as a sentence. You know that is like a grade school sentence. Subject, noun and verb type of deal. Man or woman does not understand that applies to them writing a sentence an adult should write. I would be embarrassed to have such a low education level and actually be a pseudo intellect. Nothing I have done is illegal or scam my when you can see for yourself that comics came from the very method I teach. No changes and no premium level prices for extra information. I am charge $100 a month which is not like higher education where it's like $3000 per class for four months that is like 5 classes meaning $15,000 is what you pay for the most basic stuff that really deceives you on the difficulty of college because it may be highschool knowledge adjacent.
Ultimately I gotta say people love being vicious or the self imposed," do gooder". These people don't have valid concerns when I have the qualities and qualifications they don't. I actually have a degree. You don't have in the real world people with a comic book degree,okay?! It does not exist. I have a graphic design degree which means I can do the typography aka text in the comics to which is why my computer crashed in 2022 and I just got tired of risking everything and put out what I could even finish on gumroad. Some would be like you could finish them first and that be way sufficient but that takes time. It's been so long that I just want to create new versions and post that version foremost and then work on those versions 2nd. I don't have to do that shit and I don't have to list my qualifications especially if you read this blog to know this history then why?! I am just trying to get it to a bigger audience but people take their selves too seriously and don't bother to read the blog at all which shows their fakeness.You could literally read the site and my comics are just the first post on the site. Some people just don't want to learn not succeed at anything but brownie points from forum users which amounts not to a finished comic but a bunch of nonsense of people pleasing. I finish the comics. I am not scamming anyone. Maybe I should call this real world comics instead of " I hope DC and Marvel let me make comics through my parasocial relationship to which they literally only allows actors to do". The girl who played Ms.Marvel was allowed to make her own comic book run so ponder me where you opportunity comes in? These people try to shut me down so that no one learns to take power into their own hands and I won't let them win.
Alas, the woman or die inquiring me of my qualifications does not end her sentences with periods! Like you should not be the one speaking. They don't even know what the course entails. No one has taken the course yet. Okay. I did not expect anyone yet to that effort but I got to start somewhere. Obviously I must try other places than that forum but I will not give up because people deserve to be free like I am.


Comments
Post a Comment