Idea database week 2(2)

 Link

Ultimately, 2011 was a different time when Tumblr was a new thing and porn was not all over twitter aka not a lot of people did that without being abused by a company. When I typed the idea database which I am going to say you should just type it; I wrote it on a paper because I could not stay on the computer long on those days and ultimately that slowed my progress down. Yet I say that a person does not write their ideas down on paper as I did because it's clearly a waste of time and as a college student you have a laptop most likely; should be able to type on your computer and it will stay forever. You can print it out too but I had to write it out and then type it. That was my big summer effort and really much had much stress of my parents taking away the computer because that is just what I was dealing with. It's not because of Tumblr porn but because they are people defined by this academia nonsense. 

It's a great deal I want to help other people out with worse individuals as their parents so that we all win. That we all reach that dream of making out own stories.  When I think about it in that time period I was 15. Other people be doing other things. I rather not go into the racial aspect of things because that could be better done elsewhere but ultimately I think a person's race especially a person's black race today is used by celebrities to entrench stereotypes, gain racial favoritism and ultimately the people who claim DEI have some merits in that people are just using their racial identity for favoritism. The context is very important however but idiots who scream DEI don't know that. I rather not come off as that.

For what that effort was truly an effort. It was when CSI Miami was cancelled and ultimately it was a time of work and effort. That summer the is basically a drought, I gotta water the grass and plants  and then it's to type what I wrote. The most tiring advent ever did in that time. Typing was not so easy but literally I made a way through. Hmm, yea, I am not going to make you water my parents plants or grass but ultimately save yourself the agony of the chase of this. It's worth noting I had to rewrite somethings because of poor English because I wrote the oldest part of the idea database when I was 13 which means the writing  was not that great.  So really the idea database was improved by typing but yet its best to not waste time writing it on paper. Do you actually want to write on paper and then type it

 I know in English 1 you have to do that and also in English 2 but yet it's a waste to do it yourself is my whole point especially if you procrastinate and wait to the end of the night to do the assignment before the morning. The process matters!


Comments

Popular Posts