Idea Database week 2(4)
Pretty much the the best thing I like to do is work with the comics and it's finale. In my work, Polards, I will say that I was kind of tired and just wrote an okay finale really much depending on the fact that college was upcoming and I can meet people who can help me in my comics and then make a better ending. And ultimately I will never actually work with anybody on a comic from the internet that is because most people are bad people in those forums. I was going to say this for later but there is no help to be found online pretty much and all you are getting is subpar work and your money taken.
I really believe that a person should not have to be doing all that and pretty much you're just wasting time on this stuff when you could just do it yourself. That's the simplest thing you can ever do. Do it yourself and commit to doing it to yourself. There is no drama and no money loss from that. I have experience in the freelance comic book industry for like 11 years now and ultimately why what I want to put you through that. Most of the time you cannot get people to turn in things and or pay you. I think I wrote about many times I was kind of scammed and no one paid me. I once promoted this guy's work for him in another time made an entire comic for someone refused to pay me $700 which was cheap. Ultimately, just do it yourself. I mean in the sense of drawing it all by your own and doing the work necessary to make it. And YouTube is more guaranteed and then someone who can just choose not give you the $700 even though you did the job. You know it helps to sign contracts so you can later Sue but like bro who will sue for $700. It will cost more than $700 to even do that and so no.
I hasten on to you to avoid these places and just bare the loneliness or you truly will end up with nothing. You got to protect your dreams and you'd be sharing it with the wrong people. Despite what people say there are many wrong people. And these forums are not it. When you are succeeding in something formative that you put together that you know will brighten your future but it is not there yet like the idea database don't share it yet. I had not really shared the idea database on the past for this reason because people don't want you to be successful. In that manner if you choose to take my course the ideas are to only to be shared with fellow classmates because literally people are not convinced in a method that is sound for the fact that some people are just messed up and that is all I can say.
Comments
Post a Comment