Idea database week 2 (1)
When I created the idea database it was when I was in 9th grade to record everything that I never could and start to become serious about my works. Originally I could have become an animator but really would that have been the move?! The answer is no. I don't care about mentally ill people who want something that does not exist so I will not speak about people who called me crazy for doing what is the good deal and not the bad one.. Ultimately will you be able to make all the works you want under Disney?! The answer is no. You are given the illusion of a reality that does not exist I realized from my research; I would likely be just creating works that I did not care about. The Internet is there so this was ultimately the great boon of my journey. To rid myself of this childish naivety which is something 30+ year people yet have not done thinking Disney is going to give them the chance to create. In the past I solved a problem many just don't have the answer to. Maybe don't become an animator when literally you are treated so bad. This is before then Hollywood voice acting movies became so bad. I got to say it was the best decision I ever made because my works had a continual base to continually get better from.
When I went to college I literally had all my works available on the computer so that I could experiment with and ultimately this was the great drive for my success. Anytime I needed to do a method over the years this was always there and it still is useful a bunch of years later albeit it was completed in 2011 so that is about 14 years of use. Ultimately, it was not easy to create this work but I did the work and it paid off.
The advantages are organization and basically getting into a habit of strategy on how you can do your works. I had tons of different plans over the years in many notebooks and so to speak that is why the database matters. It helps you get out of this fictional fog of reality and step into making your works a sure thing.
Comments
Post a Comment