The whole price point competition

 Saw Online offers a certificate where things literally cost $3500 a year. That is not $400. That is $3500! I look at their semester breakdown and they have semester too but I am more honest how you will get to an end result than they. It's left top ambiguous how you get there and ultimately this is your option in the real world.  You pay this for a year. The entire course is this amount. It's literally so expensive but yea you get people who are professionals you know. They gave college degrees. I have a college degree. They have alot of  works published. I am saying that ultimately they got something so grand going on and those twerps would doubt their legitimacy out of their own ego and because they cannot afford the price. You know maybe I should charge that amount but hmm, 🤔,could you pay for that?! Where would you get the money from?  You would have to be rich and absolutely with that money to spare $300 a month.

Technically you can go to physical classes at an actual college in Florida but why would you when essentially it's like going to pay for an actual college class whose true quality is questionable. I bring this up up say that if you don't take my class then all that is there is $3500 classes that are at least college accredited. Yes, but still one page a week won't cut it. They have many projects due across the year so it's basically a college course. Hmm,other people may not be as credible but I am telling you what I got will not fail you. It's affordable and already talks directly what is going to occur.




Comments

Popular Posts