Hmmm...
I was thinking about making my experience a game but you know I realized something when I wrote about Mikayla then something would happen. I continue to write and more things happen. Getting into this year it's like a waking sleeping beast was awoken. It is like she don't remember the past and it's because of trauma of what she wanted her life to be now. She has a bf she wanted to be the love of her life but it did not work out. I remember she was the person to approach me on a Friday much like this around 7:30 pm in 2013 around this time. This is what started the brief friendship. I remember a time where I was like trying to onlet about my romantic life and she offered to get me with one of her friends. I said I was okay and maybe one day would bring some one and all four could eat together. That never happened. I feel like a dude forced into censorship because of I speak then something may occur that may harm my life and so frankly why go into the educational path than this game one is simple; she blocks me from truly writing of the past. It's almost as if she got spies everywhere because each inch is a reaction waiting to occur.
Ultimately, I don't understand how she got to be so bad from where I left but the only answer is grooming and a bad influence.
Comments
Post a Comment