Start.

 Greatly I gotta tell you what I actually did in the social circumstances of college and maybe you may not be that person who even speaks to anyone but I am telling you that you need to speak to alot of people in college so that you understand the truth of the place and not just your little first year dorm room. Practically I leave out most of my advents to even make the connections in the first place because certain people who read this blog don't need to know. Ultimately I spoke to people for two reasons; they are a woman and I can date them or if they are into comics and they can be in my effort to make comics. Ultimately which one was more successful it was always the one with the women. So there I say that I am limited on what I can talk about for safety reasons because believe me if the past month taught me anything there are crazy people especially the ones you would not think  coming at you by surprise.

This leaves me very difficult choices on what I can even write about but ultimately, what is one thing you need to do?! Stay away from people who are doing things that are sure not to work and just go down the wrong path. You need to avoid all other artists because just because they are artists does not mean they are an asset to your team or goal and ultimately why do I avoid work with other artists because you always have to pay them and many times do subpar work. I really got say that many times the vision must be done alone.  Animated productions are not held together by team unity but by profit margins.🥳 Certainly people want you to be held captive by the same restraints because they want you to suffer. My goal is to not make some painting but comics and so ultimately you must stray away from the propaganda that there is support from other artists. There is none. Get that into your head. 

You need to find people who are still artists but not associated with any art program and want to create comics which is something so rare I doubt you get anyone to join up with despite asking a lot of people in the library mostly, the dorm secondly and other locations 3rd.  I gotta tell you the truth of the matter is that artists are not your allies. I realized I needed to be the person to teach others the specific goal in mind. Now you cannot do that and ultimately you can try and see if anyone exists in college who has the same goals but is very unlikely. Alas, I really gotta say you do not have to do that. Like, I already did it to tell you that everything here has to be done alone. And really much is meant for one person and one person alone. Never share what you are doing with anyone. This is not meant for you to speak about. Why, because people adhere mostly to this mainstream propaganda than actually having adult common senses to respect something. 

I am going to ask you a question. Would you rather be known to be an artist and never accomplish anything or not be known as an artist and complete nothing? In the place that is college mention nothing of what you are doing and mention nothing to your parents either. It's best that no one knows until you make money off the comics and that is the true hideous nature of humans to only give a fuck about something when money is made and ultimately you need to know that any interest in your work from anyone in the mainstream media that is not otaku media is completely  false. I am going to tell you that no one cares about your works and so there. What does that make you feel?! 🤔 Sad as it should be ultimately don't think you are going to be on GMA or celebrated like some football star. You aren't. I am saying this so that you don't have to fight an uphill battle. What is out of sight is out of mind for anyone who does not want you to succeed. Ultimately, I got say you cannot hide things from the girl or guy that you will date. Maybe after a certain point you should be able to share who you are and if you cannot then I guess not. What I am going to teach you is to get your foot in the door so that judgemental people don't close the door.

You know when I say judgemental I literally mean public perception clouds their ability to think for their selves. Not everyone can think objectively and if people can be brainwashed a certain way then they certainly can be pushed in a way that takes advantage of that subvert brainwashing so that you are given a chance. In the real world love does not work on a way that who seems judgemental is truly the bad one. Many times people  who were openly interested in me and knew what I was doing turned on me and who was judgemental when seeing the real me opened up. But it varies. Will everyone accept the real you?! No, never and ultimately I am teaching you to increase your yield of opportunities to find that happy ending without getting trapped or hung up.

Do no mention you are an artist at first at all. Mention what degree you are. Always attend those dorm events and if people are gathering around and it's not ghetto people doing drugs( I don't mean black people but bad people of all races here) ask to join the group more than enough this gathering attracts the girl or guy you want to be with least they are reclusive. If you can spend four times with this person in these advents; the first time or other times get them to add you on social media then attempt to communicate with them on social media. Invite them out from social media as this determines how they see you. I remember this girl I constantly chatted to said she would not meet up with me in real life. I literally had to offer a woman to pay some of her rent so that she would even go hang out with me. It's to say that this shows their level of interest and if you should even waste your time with them. Some doors need to be firmly shut before a bad event. Like did I need to pay her rent on part to hang?! No,I did not. It's easier when you live in the same dorm to think she is interested because she says hello but literally you got to get them to show a strong interest that when you call they show up within in reason. I am not implying  anyone is a bitch by the way. What this is showing you who is real. 

Now at this point you need to go on a date. I don't know what you can do but literally first just go eat at any diner, restaurant or place nearest the campus and basically do this 8 times and then do something more intimate. Ask them to study with you or watch a movie with them in their dorm room or your room. Why is this important to set up right because you don't want to come across as aggressive or just wanting to use them. Next here is the point in time you can properly reveal what you actually want to do if you are comfortable. However, this is where you will see how accepting the person is. Hmm, the thing is I want to talk about is that the girl I was using the method on called Tea! Yes,  literally proved they were waste of time before I could even much really be with them in the truer sense of asking them out.

 What is never recorded before the incident I ate with them and their friends many times and many times I say alone with them eating and literally went back together to the dorm to hang out with other people. Does that mean a dude was a couple? No, it literally meant that there was interest on both sides but yet not really a true understanding of who the other is and when this girl decided to sleep with my roommate it ended everything. Because the dude did not even spend enough time with her and just like that because she and he where apart of some pyramid scheme together they were allowed that time and their interests aligned moreso than it ever could with me. Bruh , I never was going to sleep with her even if a dude was to date her in the first place but my great point is that literally some people can win someone over so easily then it proof that you need not waste your time.

  It was this month 12 years ago that I was doing this whole process my dudes and literally her alignment is with scamming people and having a lot of sex. Not where my goals were and it completely changed my view of them to the point I hated them to where in the next semester I sat with them they realized what they had lost because everyone running that train on them.  I say people saying the most degrading shit to this woman I think in the time before the incident I would have married. She devalued me just like those ghetto black girls in highschool in that sitting in that diner and ultimately  I realized that I could only pity her. I was not going to devalue myself sleeping with her at that juncture and pretty much I wanted to communicate this earlier like in 2016 the fall but oh well. If she could only know her worth I pondered but literally I was not going to be 2nd fiddle or at this point 22th fiddle.

Why do you think that she did not go after me?in the first semester.It's because of shame and indifference! It's because she knew she did wrong and did not care. The bonus is that really much I still keep her friend group as friends whenever I saw them but literally  it was over before it begun and that is just how it is sometimes. The great thing is that she knew too much about me for her to actually be indoctrinated you know to go against me pretty much. So it came with its advantages. Other people however because we never had that level of social anything just let pretty words go to their head.  The great thing is that it would have always been great to share my comics with her because she would not care anyway to do anything real much at all that was really much a threat to me. Sleeping with the roommate may have harmed me but she really did not do anything after that. Not that I can remember was significant. So yea, let's say that bad things can happen that blot out any good social recourse. But some cannot be prevented. What can be prevented is indoctrination. She would always sleep with the roommate. You cannot control people is my message but this whole thing is just so that you can actually get to know people and see if you would be a thing. You should never become indoctrination yourself and learn to let people go. I think that when she said what she said to me that day; I let her go. You need to realize who certain people truly are and that is not going to be noticable until you get to know them like Tea.

Sometimes you are not gonna like what you see but it's better than living with fantasies of them I would say. Imagine think Tea was a good person simply because you were shy. You just don't get a good picture of the world that way. My advice talk to people but don't go overboard and party all the time. Yea, there are not going to be any patreon links here; 


Comments

Popular Posts