To continue.

 The most funny thing is that none of those people went to a real college . They will never go to a real college at all. I think it's funny but really I am speaking about bringing some actual study into people who will not be majoring in art or an ything like that at all. I am not catering to the privileged who think they are doing great when they literally are falling off. I am not catering to privileged people who actually think everyone can do art and everyone has a choice. Let me explain that no. There are many people who cannot and it makes them stupid because they never could be their own person but what their parents said. That's why so many of my peers truly never got a college degree. The fight between the ambition and the coursework became too much and people went for the ambition straight but never considered how it could backfire in a society where you need money to live and only so many places for people to be basketball stars or animators and be paid. Realize both these things are concurrent on college. You don't go to college and get good grades then you never become an NBA basketball player. Of course colleges long realized they must keep a standard of good grades to which I excel why not that for people who are just comic book dreamers. People deserve to reach their dreams and not get lost on the way and actually have a stable future income. That's all stolen from many of my peers because they never got anything to which they wanted it to. They had no mentors. I am going to be a hard mentor and tell you that ultimately college is a structure to be used to your betterment but quickly can you loose control. I will not veer away from writing what I want because of imbeciles on the net so I will write what I want. They are free to offer their own alternatives but you see they don't give a fuck about anyone.


Comments

Popular Posts