Conflagration case study emphasis

 Earlier said I would make a case study for each Kyeombi work but I am changing that to a conflagration work.

Why I decided to make a case study that you can follow and repeat the results from my own work is to offer that extra guidance. However, this may take some time to do and ultimately will be on the patreon. On here however will just give the very surface level things for each series and then be done with it. By this day on Friday you could have completed three works in the format  if you started on Monday. Ultimately,I decided the links I would have made in week 5 were not sufficient for the quality of instruction I was looking for. These cases will offer how you can draw better and do things quickly.

Now I want to tackle something very unique on this day. Self perception and how other people think of comics and how to avoid people who are unsupportive and just a waste of time to hang with.

Comments

Popular Posts