Week 5
This is the week a brilliant process begins. To which the ideas of the idea database are turned into visuals to which you will use some logical situations to create good images to create your comics. Particularly this is the assignment for the remainder of the class for the most. You are to complete 25 works in this format and then make a website for them at the end to showcase them. This will help you build an audience off the shelter of this class and build a community with your fellow students.
For this go I will recount my many efforts and how it's important to start somewhere when nothing is guaranteed. Of course people don't want to build anything as evident of a reddit form and just take things too seriously that they will never begin. I am not going to be saying this method is completely like ai. You have to realize that AI is built on Logic which is a math. Humans can learn logic and it can help with storytelling. The funny thing is I did not know what I was doing was logic based until fall 2015 when I took the class.
Is it completely necessary you learn logic?! No, this is more of a basic level one and there are no proofs. Ultimately I will say something on the matter of why I learned logic; it's because you cannot graduate college without it or any higher math than the basic level trigonometry which is higher than the basic math class which is not actually college algebra. In America the two courses they have you take are not college algebra but just a basic math class. College algebra is way more difficult to pass. Logic is basically easier. I know this because I went to college. You either pass college algebra or you pass logic and this is after trigonometry. I am just saying you will not graduate from college the 4 year one without these courses. Many of my " peers" of graphic design literally such so bad at math they could never graduate from a four year college without much help. The thing is 2015 is that I failed but I kept working on it. By 2020, I passed logic and basically could graduate college.
I just want to say that there are no comic course anything's in my region and there is no comic book degree available anywhere and even if it existed it would not be worth anything. Why?! No one gives a fuck about comics. It would be the worst degree to even have. You are better off just doing something else. Does it show competency?! In the eyes of many no, because no one can take it seriously and ultimately the course can literally just not be good or helpful and really not worth all that money. The comic
book industry shortcuts anything of these merits by
certainly choosing other people who don't have the degree but just talent and so it really does not help anyone to have such a degree. Many people last week say I don't have credentials but yes I do because the logic way works. I have so many unpublished comics that are finished. You can see a fraction on the gumroad.
This is just the beginning of a process. Now some people can go further in a semester if they complete the 25 in 5 weeks but ultimately ; I want people to be able to do this and still be able to do their school work. This is not the course for people who get these " comic book" degrees. It's for people who actually go to college for anything else and still want to be doing comics so yea; I was never the intended demographic for some person who thinks that having a comic book degree makes them anything. No, I have looked and they leave your success upended so much you won't be successful. In this course you are going to complete a website at the end and it's to have all the 25 finished works in the 4by4 method. That means you have something that can merit you closer to your comics book goals. The next semester is ultimately about adding onto this so no, I don't give a crappy quality because what you want is to be able to succeed. Now you are not guaranteed monetary gain outright but you are guaranteed skill to eventually make money. I cannot argue if I will have 250 students to interchange anything with or anything like that. Imagine that 250 students and their friends and family is alot of people but I am not anywhere there yet. Many people literally leave you alone at that point but no I am trying to build you an online presence and get you on the path to success with supervision. Again, not guaranteed monetary gain but yet you won't find that anywhere else. Technically in graphic design are you ultimately to do this? Not really but really I am to take what little guidance of showcasing in graphic design and up it.
Now some people can look at the end of this and say this was not worth it but really it is. You learn to interpret words as images. Really helpful to make a comic. This kinda can be used on a book but I don't want to be put in legal trouble having people put this on their websites. So here are they things that will be done this week.
My overall journey to complete the works. 4by4 method.
The many ways you can gain inspiration from words. How you can ultimately rewrite your ideas to make it easier to win.(2)
How to have fun with this method and potentially get it done quickly.
Do it like an activity book.
Technically I did not provide certain links for some ideas I wrote because everything is in progress and literally whatever I needed to write under them I did better elsewhere.
Time saving things for your busy college schedule.
Social anxiety and isolation and how you likely won't find anyone accepting.
Comics is not that great of a business to be in I say so do not be in it. Do not post anything to the places traditional " comic book fans" view anything like reddit. Tiktok and YouTube is okay but never reddit.
How to set up your site.
Creating assets for your site.
Small YouTube videos that transition to tiktok. Short form content.
Greatly I gotta say that I am not marketing this to people who already are doing comics but are not enrolled in college. I remember this week. I was trying so hard to get with the girl in the English class and would find out that the girl who I spoke to earlier on Friday in week 4 was this dude I sat next to on the class and so socially everything was coming together. But ultimately, no one the regards to dating and in fact my teacher was trying to make some moves on me. I wonder how you can be trying to speak to a dude by making sure your tight touches his thigh and stay a bit too close where I smell their breath. You know they used the excuse that I was," sleeping in class" to get me like this and yes, I am saying that around this week a social dynamic established itself. Hmm, mostly preventing of opportunities but yet if you reach the end of this semester and are not fond of the opportunities given I will give you resources to go better places with what has already been given. You could say the teacher could have not been sex focused but oh well, you cannot change that. What could have I changed in that time. Make the girl I liked apart of my social dynamic is what I am going to say. In certain situations, logically there is a way to get ahead to your goals and it truly would have helped me it a dude had some sort of ally. I mean the fact of the matter is that friend or gf would be better than nothing. It a dude expressed my concerns about the teacher she would likely never have followed her. You gain nothing by not taking this course.
I am not going to act as if your success is bound by me but ai exists today and it runs off logic. When a person wants to create a story it's run off that logic. It does not act hostile because it has no skill. You can argue it does not still but ask a human to create a series and they give tons of excuses and they don't do. An AI does. Humans speak. For what you speak the ai gets making you obsolete seemingly and yea by public outlook you are. This is to say that a human will always create better but not at that reddit complaining and stuck in their own way skill level.
" Hostility gets you nowhere", if me telling you that your work ethic is bad illicits such a response I don't know if you even live in the same society . You will never win when you think everyone is on your side and everyone values comics the same as you. The thing is people don't and by you thinking it's some prestigious hard to do thing you make a mockery of what you can create if you just do. The thing is the rest of the
Comments
Post a Comment