Week 4 conclude.
I think I got a head of myself, the main focus is to just go through all 14 weeks and write something that gives knowledge based on my actual comics experience and college experience. I don't care what people say who literally aren't American and/or not in college. Do I actually have the course written out? The outline yes but do I actually have it all written out, no. Recent changes give perspective students enough time to do what is necessary. Like the class would be in the idea database section still wrapping up and so let us conclude that before Friday.
Now, you have either completed the idea database or you need to finish it a bit more. If you did not finish continue the effort. Now the task at hand is more of an activity. It should be thought of that way and uses the idea database. The instructions are on the patreon. At this point I really do not care about some very opinionated people who you have to realize are very crazy. You have nothing to learn from them. I am not writing this for them. Reality does not revolve around them. I am writing for people who want to learn my method and no questions asked. My credentials are that I made this method that works. I really don't want to bring the fact of my degrees into this as it comes off haunty. If that ain't good enough, then I don't literally care 😘. I am doing what I can legally do and yes, you will never see those people even be relevant in society.
The thing is no person non-affiliated with comics knows who they are and ever will. That's sad but ultimately that is how reality works. I made the ten year jaunt- so that you don't have to do it. This is an opportunity for you to repeat my experiment and you either be respectful or you don't and you stay stuck with broken ideas and never being able to affirm anything. This is not a place for idiots and slackers. You literally can choose anyone else but I promise you the results are better than the rest.
Ultimately you have ten weeks to complete this project and each week will be doing something different in addition to that which usually will likely explore comics in different regions. Another week will explore how you can make small videos that can advertise creatively your works. The goal is simple complete all the works. Technically,I have the basics on patreon but I will go into more detail that does use math logic by the way. The thing is that logic literally leads to ai in a sense so I am teaching you how to think as your competitors which are ai in a smaller sense.
Comments
Post a Comment