Idea database week 2 (5)
When I really look back when I created the idea database I think man I never had anyone there really supporting me and pretty much your parents don't care and just think it's pretty much nothing. I got to tell you I will never have a close relationship with my parents and that ship has sailed. I gotta come to my senses and face reality. When I was in college and home dude who was a football player was there; dude literally treated the bathroom as trash storage. No one liked him but his parents truly spoiled him and were supporting his dream then I knew I was not truly liked by my parents or my father to any great degree. I am saying dude was insufferable and a piece of shit and he was treated like the biggest star in all creation. Truly you will never understand the ire that a black person who is not in football gets in college. Should I have to be this stereotype to be respected and valued. My answer is to those people yea. Ultimately no one sees the dream but me making this like a college class is kinda to mock their who enabling of this nonsense.
I pretty much refuse to accept people who literally have life on easy simply because they made their selves " a valued member of the team". Perfectly you want to be made something lesser than thou. I attract many strays on my advents and in a great way making this comic course aimed at people who could be like me is like me succeeding against this nasty environment. It's not right at all. People need to be valued when they actually do something academic when football literally is not.
This new effort I am creating literally goes to a point of if they can be cherished in such an environment then surely the course can be too. I want to say the idea database is basically the practice you need- it's the football drills you need to even get to the place you need to be practicing on. However I would not want the elitism nor favoritism to continue. If black people were defined by comics then that would also be as equally vile all the same.
Comments
Post a Comment