Hanging Waters 1
![]() |
| From the 2018 book |
I look upon my olde 2018 books and realize that I must be critical if myself. I never finished many pages because literally I was deluding myself things and institutions were great and beaming starry eyed whilst these assholes dareth call my crazy simply because I am black and have no white privilege whatsoever and strictly much it's not wrong for me to dream of better things as a black person that still makes them a black person by the end. A dude is not trying to kiss any white ass. But I find things empty and hollow. Many people who you could praise I tell you I did not know then and many people you under estimated and I am sorry that I degraded your worth but ultimately what does mm culture 2016 mean in 2018. Technically I fixed everything up to September 13 2016 but how it would have happened after that is a mystery to me. What would that perfect world even be like?! I wonder? When I said when things get terrible it helps to have an idea database outline of things. I pondered for weeks the true continuation of things of course. But yet what was the purpose in these books but to be deluded and to be further mocked. Racism is never a good thing to experience and should never be made light of.
I decided one thing that could be done is what? I already completed college so what if I taught my works like in the structure of college . But yet that is not how 2016 would have been completed now would it? Maybe when the truth of things came to light I would have just likely revealed too much about everything but yet been more creative. Done all of Kyeombi once again in the new four page method and created way more ideas but greatly I know that pretty much would write something that would be very short term but very important to things of what I was going for. The future.
2015 retrospective
It's been a long time since I mentioned Krushre or Romu but they were intended to be titles I would be working on in the future. Truly. Yet that's from a 2015 perspective which is not the full capacity of my ability. If you think about mm culture and Romu and then Krushre being the products of it then ultimately the completed vision is a liberated version with everything a dude could dream. I want to ponder graphic design not much but how it could have contributed to a Technogothica project spreading hopes and dreams. You know graphic design literally is a scam degree. They expect you to have Bachelor of fine arts to get the great jobs and have race based notions. Alas, I should have just done the technogothica event as I did the idea database. So many great ideas just like that and so I will in a way to teach people the great utility of my method. Just think of the theme an autumn black orange emo woman * bmx 2000s retro with a modern 2025 perspective and the music is numetal. That is the future aka I wanted for mm culture 2016 to be about and there will be a story for the blog just titled mk mzodern mm culture 2016.
So now I come back to tell you what is the conclusion of the year of 2016? Simply something very holiday and very Christmas. To which 2017; what does that grant me? Hmm, a great deal of pondering more makes me think I would have attempted 8 pages but did Kyeombi again. The summer but do the process again at 16 pages and then called it a day. That is like three times my dudes. Maybe for the music melodic heavy metal and more futuristic scene of things and a continuation of the previous story. That is for the spring 2017. Maybe fall 2017 would have been a more productive time for newer works and ultimately I am thinking an even further future continuing the previous story. Oh, wow 🤯 then what is 2018?
I think that I would work on a world series for the Forge and Newcastle titles where they have adventures across the world and it relates somewhat to the blog's story. Yes, maybe mk mzodern rpm always happens. Yet the fall 2018 could be the end generation of whatever 2016 works were supposed to be and then a new story I think Eurane Reapers is the one and technically what then? I would rather say that whatever I could have put in that book is all of this and not some hollow shit that has no meaning. This is what racism does. This is what a society built on it does. You know many other works would not exist like Dead Arthur comics from fall 2017 or maybe it would but ultimately I give you the reward for sticking with me the title of something new; Hanging Waters.


Comments
Post a Comment