Hanging Waters; The 2013/2014 anniversary project
Technically this is way better than what I had planned for September 13 but I am going to talk about my time doing the next crucial project and the first method of the course. As of that I made a post about I was going to share my method from 2014 on patreon but I just did not know what I was going to do then. This method is not the first but truly I consider my first attempt at things not something you would repeat. I am going to talk about each work I did in the past and ultimately the importance of the work done. Some would say I could post the work online on this blog but it gives away too much for free. Ultimately a person cannot post these works ever as it spoils the entire Kyeombi catalog for free or just $100 months where I could literally sell the work better. What is free is hearing about each work but seeing them will have to be a rarity. It would be akin to giving away everything for free.
So this is more to talk about how by the end of what was my fall 2014 semester I completed some of my works in this format and share some nice stories about the time.
Comments
Post a Comment