Relevancy
Ultimately what can be learned is that truly some people do not wish to learn but you are not them. I will not insult my years of effort on people who cannot do simple tasks and make things so hard. I think that truly I am trying to find people who must have a dire want for comics but literally none of these people who commented have the drive to make comics. I don't want to see people fail but it's ultimately to say they are worse off than anyone before because they truly are delusional. I am not hear to speak too much on them but I want people to think about your ten year plan. You need to have a ten year plan because it's very important to wanting the goal to be completed. You need to be strong and very determined my friends to get what you want. These activities are devised to get to the place of where the dream comes true not to relish a process that has more people going to AI to create comics than learning it because if anyone was to go on that forum as a stranger they would go and never look back. Why deal with crazy, egoistical and difficult people when it can seeming be done with a push of a button.
I want to tell you that I do not use ai but ultimately keep a schedule my friends of the happenings in AI and truly it outpaces the human effort by far even if trained on it l; people may be valid in wanting this in how pretentious artists can be to outsiders and insiders. Let us explore AI things for a minute and why my methods are literally meant to bring balance so humans as comic book artists can stay relevant.
Comments
Post a Comment