Idea database top tip

 Pretty much ignorant people exist and it's pretty much everyone when you are trying to secure your dreams. Things get ugly. You don't have a collectivist culture that values your ideas like native Americans did with their stories. The only person you have to start is you and that is why keeping organized is important. Things get dirty, they get depressing and they get bad.  That is why ideas need to be written and not linger. Society will convince you they are bad things and whatever boring they have or some Christianity is much better. So no, you need to realize that you need to write when you are young so that you can do more things when you get older. Yes, this is why that you need a strategy away from the idea database. By this time if you are truly serious you could have completed the idea database. Can I show people that I can do it myself for the class? Conflagration needs a full writing of things and ultimately I could do that but really much it's too much effort for me when I have other things to do and must make proper use of my time.

Greatly, when you write for the idea database realize that it could be used to host your ideas on Kickstarter or some fundraising site and that it has many uses.


Comments

Popular Posts