Personal note about reddit comic book people.
I just look back on this week on Reddit and those losers just jealous of my gumroad site. Get ready I am going to publish more. They literally called my work unprofessional because of jealousy and they never bought my works to even see what is inside. I am saying that they are full of shit. You cannot judge what you don't see. Whatever is on the bottom of the site are just small comics I did in between the main Kyeombi especially for this site and they are not bad. You are just a little kid thinking the real world is sex free and probably never experienced it. Just a loser clackety clack.
I truly thought of this today and boy it made me laugh?! Where is their gumroad site. It costs nothing. They literally have nothing. You could not be serious about comics. Then you have me.secret identity claiming he is Mr. Professional when no professional worth anything hides their name and ultimately does not shit down people who actually have works. Now, it's just stupid that anyone believe this dude and even if he does not own comics and literally has no authority to stop me from selling shit. More like these people don't want to learn and I am not going to force them to. I am going to target a strictly non comic creator audience instead. If you do comics you are going to have prove to me you want this. Else no more comics book creators. I think that would be the worst thing to do. I am not going to help savages. These people are so arrogant and they will never complete anything. They never even likely completed a college degree to even act pretentious. All I was asking is how can I connect with you demographic to sell my service. Not if it was up to them to offer me unsolicited advice. The dumb fucks.
This is not apart of the course at all and I want to make a personal post outside the teacher one. Those people have nothing to teach me and ultimately they need to go fuck their selves. Watch porn and they go to church and say they sinned. The level of intelligence was not there. Think how rude that was just because of your own mental issues and hangup s about comics. I was saying the truth for them they will never be successful the other way because literally you nearly so poor in writing are going to write scripts! You can barely even write on Reddit. You complete the scripts to win at making comics when you have low discipline and have not even shown the merit of that discipline by completing college? Go on. You win nothing!
You know what happens to undisciplined people. They live in pain with an idea I inside them and don't know how to express theirselves and there are ways but to choose not to and move onto the next idea and then never finish the idea. And it never becomes a completed anything. That is basically what happens. Not my problem or my fault at all. In a few years you will see them move on and then agonize about it four years after that and try to come back but they will fail. Now if you think I am rude for stating the truth you are mentally ill and need to grow the fuck up! People are not concerned with your what ifs that and this; they want a real fucking book or something downloadable.
You know what is funny is that little girl from Germany would end with don't think you will win with hostility. I think I have won with the truth. These people will never be real with theirselves. But you I don't need to market to people who have no money to even view my true works that aren't free and then say what is necessary for anyone to take them seriously. You got a realize it's the equivalence of a homeless person saying Sam's club sucks for the free samples and that their actual food is bad or it's unprofessional. Unprofessional can never apply to food the same thing as professional can never truly belong to comics in the first place because it very objective. Your needs of an style will not be what others want to see. Everyone does not want to eat fruit or meat or a certain kind of fruit and meat. Okay. Simply I am giving people the opportunity to be that human ai. If that don't apply to the go about your day but don't think you have control over entity. It's cringe. Ultimately a homeless person cannot judge the quality of a food in a store if they only can get the free samples. Please fuck off with that bullshit. Now this is hostile ,motherfucker; I really did not tear into your ass if you literally can be so giddy to think that you are gonna win some big prize for bullshit. Your art style in opinion in a waste of time quite honestly. Why the fuck even do anything if you never finish it and act just because your overender it makes up for it begin incomplete. Also your art is like clearly still stuck in the fan art stage and just looks very campy and very much low poly hijab girl. It's something no one with cultural relevancy would even want to buy.
It's a bad imitation of South Korean art and is clearly just over rendered that nothing is completed. A story, what fucking story is there? It's very h asard and ultimately there is nothing to bind the images together as being of the same story but the characters and ultimately there is nothing there that entices anything of interest. There is some drama but you are very poor at speaking about anything that would entice anyone and even makes anything exciting. You just have very broken ideas and will never explore how to make them whole.
You know my process allows to gain that focus but oh well. I just think these people are idiots who think their poor behinds are always accustomed to free content on webtoon and just so far gone they want to just judge something without trying it. Well fuck that shit, I don't have time for people who cannot give a honest review. Now any comic book person has to do a review of my works to be accepted and you have to buy the gumroad. I am never giving it away for free to ungrateful and spiteful cunts and I will be able to tell your demeanor on if your review is truly a true review and not some crazy nonsense on how you think you will become industry top dawg. You know Marvel and DC can just get an AI firm to make an AI comic book creator for them and then they downsize so no one has much a hope of publishing things. Don't think they won't when Disney owns them and will do anything for money. They cancelled Jimmy Kimmel for money they could lose. These fools don't understand no one cares about them and I won't train an idiot.
The continued classes are open to anyone who wants to learn but if I find you lied about being an artist, I will not teach you at all! I think I will not associate with those idiots nor help them like fuck you. Honest to God who the fuck you think you are. Even if you big industry dawg that don't mean shit. You cannot treat people like that. Some homeless gremlin eating samples and proclaiming the story is bad. Fuck you.
Comments
Post a Comment