September 13

 September 13 was a day where something that should have never happened occurred and it destroyed my progress to a great degree to which I had to overt improvise to even complete Kyeombi and graduate from college at a great physical and mental strain. Let us not forget about the social danger I was placed into. It's a cruel reminder of how much everything can be a scam. Nothing can be true but only hard work exists but I don't need any validation; I know what I have done.

I watched Jimmy Kimmel and I watched this little kid who is in highschool rattle on about his fame and potential but ultimately hated algebra and really much school itself aka wondering why he had to go. You can say this a normal response for a kid but I realized dude literally muttered," it's that little boy". A behavior picked up from other adults who are not mentally sound and ultimately they are teaching a fucking idiot to be a greater one and well I guess it's Hollywood. But fools of privilege literally have the option to be stupid but people who aren't of that privilege don't. I cannot find it in myself to root for this clown. The youth have ultimately become uncurious and think they know everything and pretty much there is no self discovery making a class of stupid people. I would never be that fool. I never had the option to even mouth displeasure at learning algebra because if you don't learn it there is no future job opportunities for you. Not everyone can be an actor. 

I think pretty much if this thing never happened I would have worked on Technogothica and Mindgames with greater zeal. Used the four page method and totally scored but I did not get to do that. Racism is an important thing to always combat and no it does not need to always be publicly disclosed this fight. But ultimately I am here still because of my own efforts.


Comments

Popular Posts