Protect your peace and progress
Yea, I really gotta say that a person won't be stopped by online strangers. It's just that you can confuse these people for real people when they ain't. They are not legitimate people I will say that in the sense whatever they act like in public is the antithesis of their online persona. Some people are too far freed to say things that one are nonsense, aren't true and you get into a shouting match with people on whose the authority. The thing is there is pretty much nothing out there and I only talked to those people to get views. Nothing more, I already knew what was to happen so I pumped everything up and the people just gave me views. However there is nothing to gain but to show you that many people are all talk and nothing more. Social media grants the illusion of humanity to many people who aren't with that humane anything.
There is that Brandon guy of Hitman Hotline who literally said fuck you to a dude for just trying to put his work out there. Many of these people I would never hire for anything. And yes, I have hired people before and I will continue to when I want. The thing is home dude is a fucking joke. Jobs can dry up and ultimately what then?! A reputation of saying fuck you here and there?! I just got to say there is a way to talk to people as an adult that if you ever do not do it well then you never will and by any great group of people will be labeled an it. I am basically saying that there are tons of Brandons but yet some connections are so unique you will never find the right one if you don't try but yet in many forums there is no point. Just continue by yourself. In the end of the day I matters not what others ponder or think but acquiring the goal of your dreams.
I could care less about these people honestly but you need to learn the harsh reality that essentially there are very few job opportunities and you can go mad wasting the little time you have on things that are not real opportunities but faux ones that waste your time and skill. It's a lonely effort this whole thing and the sooner you learn it the better because it comes with tons of social risk of being bothered by unhinged and crazy people. Protect your peace and your creativity and do not think there is high society's in these places. It's the Wild West. Importantly this means you need to realize that anyone on these forums would never buy your work in the first place. It shows that much when I said I wanted to teach people that they became so up in arms about their standards, their dreams and ultimately delusional. If they don't want to be taught I think it's okay. But they have no control over what people other want and their standards and their dreams. Delusion refers to them thinking they control others. There are many who want to be taught and I will find them . For you to know you need to never be dragged down by these people and really just don't advertise on these forums especially when people have no proof they even do comics but comment on posts on a forum thinking they have any power and control. You have the power. If people can buy AI comics then surely they will buy your works you just need to complete them and stay away from online echo chambers.
The lesson is to use social media and not let people who you never will see control what you can do or say. Protect your peace and do not argue with people or go down to their level.
Comments
Post a Comment