Week 4 a lesson to avoid gatekeepers on forums

 Ultimately I posted a post on that reddit group again and basically you have two people who don't even have any form of art or published works trying to speak some nonsense to me and ultimately are idiots. Like you don't even have a comic book or art or anything that cements you as an authority figure on anything. Just really do not want to learn and want to prevent other people from learning and really want to gatekeep something they do not even do anything for.  Like really, 😅 they seem to think that posting a lot of concept works is a replacement for an actual comic. To be greater in interest this is why you tend not to associate with certain people of the art community because they literally want everyone  to be hindered like them. Trying to bully me to get me to delete my post and ultimately what services do they offer anyone but bring rude, nasty and offering faux grounded advice that is really just unrealistic and unreasonable nonsense.





Getting real angry that I said that their dreams to be established folks in the industry won't ever happen especially when the collabs mostly fail rarely doing anything and really much that I have the answer. These people think it's a game and don't want the part of hardworking  as much as it necessary to gain anything. Catticius Butticus , points out I am angry I did not get hired. I am not. I never said that I was. But to an idiot just because I said to some one I worked on this and then make this post it seems that way but no. I am really just trying to stir these people to show you the true unprofessional nature of these things. These forums. The whole thing that you do not need a script is the whole thing to these people that really sets them off. They want to be Marvel and DC bound but that is not their place in this world especially. Like think, you literally cannot do it when you want to be bound by the scripts but refuse to do anything to make these scripts. Mainly I implore you if you believe that is the way forward commit. Make your scripts. But you have not seen them doing it. 



This is Marx in what artfulmastodon has to say and ultimately when a dude was like I am a script writer she insulted him saying he was just an ideas dude. Another person said it was an insult but this dude was too kind and then deleted his post. I am just looking through their profile and there is no comic just the beginning of conception for one work. They would benefit from my course. They already have a good name and good community reach if they stop being a bully. Imagine artfulmastodon as a company instead of a fucking troll account. I am trying to say that when you hold onto a bad way of doing things and things that don't work out you prevent yourself from growing. You know she could take the class pay like $800 and she basically by the end of four months has her own site of published works but nah. We take value in writing shit that just scares people away and is for our own self validation. Hmm, but to be a troll is a profession that people thinks gives them value but they harm their selves.

I only feature this to tell you the level of opposition is high and the ability to work with people on these forums can be limited by a class of unprofessional trolls  but alas I am in my rights to post there.




Comments

Popular Posts