Welcome; the beginning.

It all started essentially at the beginning of 2013. I was tried of being a grudge of people. This academic setting was a farce and only the things learned were of political means to suite people that the world even meant anything to them and that things and people were governed as they saw. Losing potential and interest in even succeeding in life and the world and just using education not ever as a means to teach that education could happen outside the classroom, in the real world, self motivated and by and for the realm of dreams and the machines to power and come from dreams! But as a means to even ever sully the worth of people by the merit of their color. I saw such disparities with other schools that were not of the esteemed color and brand of the real Texas south spirit but these haunty minorities and majorities-who deemed they were the only merited people to exist in their small slave trafficking city and others even those of the same color as them were inferior. Even when of course their behaviors were all inferior to the realm of human social sanity and nothing but a profanity!

So tried of people not taking society nor the right of learning as it truly should be applied in life; I ventured to change the faith of any perception by moving forward with my ambitions. Yes; I studied comics and different means of it to do so and further my ambition. But at a point in entrapped in the society of the false merited yet "positive" academia of the  student who were so sure that they were the only true prided minorities and majorities and no one outside their bubble could ever be equated to that matter indeed. And face by the structure of how dull and negative the outcomes of perception of self by the public-the sane public in a surrounding majority region on education even when that education itself was not as corrupt as the one in the city to any merit but in the highschool-a quaint and subtle discrimination existed to terrorize and traumatize; I could not take how evil it was to assume that these sane peoples are inferiors and that this life style is how people live their life in this region. Where the blacks have no self respect. There are only these rich whites, black and minorities who go to these "good schools" and let's say an intolerance for the truth that many people are "playing city" and just want a place to try and dictate the rest of the region as a squalor. And that the only people who value education are the ones who commit to the city and its backwards way of life. A person will not be made to hate their home true and what is real and really their place and status in the world as a human and not some lowly secondary individual who is going to tolerate a load of nonsense and bigotry, bullying and all else intimidation just because some individuals never saw you coming. Or never knew that African Americans can truly be diverse people and not some image of bigotry. I would not stop once people dare challenge my right to life and as well the sane image of the world and frankly; people need to realize that Houston is not a city. But a political magnet that tries to detract all the freedoms of the regions around and make them lesser existences than what they are. And people so desperate to partake in some type of faked and lavished society based around a city are certainly not the allies of anyone but perpetrate lies and racism and just nonsense that never helps real people even if they are a minority or said "black people".

No one acknowledges colorism exists but it does and it is something that proves people really are just giving excuses to unify and that maybe black people are responsible for what they believe and ultimately achieve as they are just like everyone else; human. Some refusing to recognize their true identity but to realize they are a stereotype just to be pondered and disrespected by the people who implement such ideals on their hill and that maybe and could said to be in part other "black" people too! Refusing to even recognize their own humanity and act according in public spaces like libraries and deeming they cannot follow common decency to be quiet and courteous to other individuals who may or may not be the same race as them. And just because they are the same race do not expect them to come and walk on their hands like some people are accustomed to doing and acting like complete fools. People are accountable to their actions no matter what time period they exist nor race.

That could be said for other minorities. Who in this city jump at any chance to kiss up to white authority and white image of being superior and jump at any chance to incriminate any black person. One time this one trashy asian girl thought it was appropriate while she was on her fancy phone to turn at me and call me a "creep" thinking and just thinking I was following her but was lost! For much to be said the fact that being a minority does not make you innocent to being a racist or being a human being who refuses to take responsibility for all the harm they do to others and theirselves. Just for the sake of begging on their knees to god and all who bare witness to raise the aspect of "the powerful white people" and the meager black people who must just be slaves. While trying to make theirselves more important than any one race should be; make theirselves a majority which is quiet laughable in how they will just continue to repeat the same racism as the majority population.

But seeing this behavior it reminded me how much bullshit the political scene and thus the education funded by it is. Just a reenactment of bigotry and interesting bullshit machines just to produce endless useless people in the fields of science and engineering who will not make the world a better place. They will only develop pills to get people addicted, make people pay more and all the while just make people's lives worse with their aspect of "heroism" or their ace student rhetoric makes them equal to being a virtuous individual. But does not that mean that everyone who does not take the bullshit education seriously is a fool or some type of criminal. That is the image that is granted and no one will ever change it. None of these insufferable faggots behind the face of minority who push their children into the scientific, law and engineering fields only to deprive them any privy to life and define it and yet deprive them of any right to be but secondary grunts to white people and their vision of " white man's burden" and superiority. Only giving them permission to think that in the end their racism was merited.

It is clear the only solution is for a world where people can create comics and do graphic design and everyone revere its importance to society as they do with these fuck fuck majors that only make the poor poorer and the rich richer. You see all these people send their minority children off to basically the vassals of encouraging racism, apartheid and terrorism within this country. Sending them off to be these corporate vassals that never give anything upon the places they came. Only to political and economically support people who will never support them or the place which they came. And these people will always turn back to the place they came. And never will it be realized in their "little give back to the community campaigns" the real needs of the people current within as they are so disconnected doing the devil's work. This impassioned world so vitalized as a passioned world of science and all these other fields just promote emotional abuse, personal abuse, character abuse, lack of self respect, lack of self esteem and lack of right in the world and just promote an atmosphere were certain types of abuse like sexual abuse are to be expected aspects of life!

People bullying you, people entering your sexual idealisms and trying to play you as something they want and less, people try to get people not to like you and people trying their best to incite rumors and a treacherous atmosphere of why they should not. Then trying to gaslight you and say that you are wrong for fighting apparent abuse and people engaging so slowly and so surely to undermine you everyday romantic gambit as something of what only they can recognize in their heads of a person of your merit or color being able to have the "ability to do". Yet these tiresome people lack the human touch to respect people's space, not engage in trying to gully that all people of color are rapists and ultimate recognize people have the right to not be bothered by them and their lack of ability to accept them as "equals".For a city who claims its main motives are diversity and togetherness. Its ability is only to permit racism, classism and an inability to even see the world and region as it truly is. Garnering only support of the petulant bastards of academia who are just tiresome hosts of sexual abuse in the very aspect they seem to want to control and micro manage the very connections that people of color will have in the terms of their romantic life.

But we the people who have to live in this abuse and be told we are inferior because we do not value bullshit education, beaten, cursed at, kicked out of a "house" just because we pursue true passion ideas of dreams and reality and the hardwork to change dreams into reality. Having to witness people unable to even notice dreams can become reality but have the audacity to think they are some grand thinker just because of their engineering background or scientific background or even one of law! Have no representation in this fucking country and none in the education system. All artists are but fools crawling on the hands for money and just cannot take true passion serious enough! And wonder why they are a laughing stock when they fail at communication and basic social skills and even to be said suck at the aspect of business and marketing promotion. To the degree they just do not even try and wonder why it is so hard to be successful when no one but them knows they are an "artist".
By god damned convictions of people to use tech and bury their asses within it to refuse all human contact and social function and even the passion of life. I have had enough of this crap the time I started MK MZODERN. Because people deserve to have a life where they can pursue their passions and not have to take up with the abuse of so many people undeserving of their righteous claim to morality but the fact they are academically learned and so despitedly destined to be these folks of hatred; vassals for the corporate mindset!

It is time that people be beaten by the works of art and realize that it has an "impact" over their unlearned superiority of this one trait that opens the heart and yet the mind and that is what MK MZODERN aims to do. I would go into detail of how it does that but yet; I will not because it is not that time yet.

When I started this blog I thought of my times trying to create websites before and they would always have a news function. And I thought of how really the news itself contributes to this very hatred and yet abuse and then I thought after some posts and then dropped the function ultimately; I was not going to get wrapped around writing about news and people who would never support me. I was very good then about writing stories just on demand and while I still am; I rather not create more stories in which I have to draw and yet manage then what is necessary. But eventually that had to end as I realized I could not keep up with this amount of stories without any comic attribution or link to my main goal. There was no point and thus the stories had to end. I pondered if I should try new methods to create my comics and I did over a winter break that was not solace but sickness overcoming which made me realize what a terrible world it is where it is a crime to be a creator and yet have this looming sense of death. Looming sense of romantic disrespect. Looming sense of hatred from people who you do not know but hate theirselves every word of the word. I was tried of it and yet being blamed for not accepting this abuse like everyone else. I did not have to I reasoned. For the very fact that systems of abuse overlapped and showed inconsistencies. That they unnatural instances of human mental instability and lack of morals to not implement them. Yes; I tried not to think back to the past but yet I remembered. Really nothing had changed. I could not escape this conflict and focus on academic work and believe everyone was good. I basically called the bluff of this route of life being good or prosperous.

When it was the winter 2014; I tried to continue my work the best I could without upsetting my condition. Many people later on in secret would laugh at me and then at public. These once nice " greeters" were just harbingers of doom. The social dynamic turned on its head and suddenly no one was a friend anymore as if their underhanded deals or weakness to give into a system or their own dark wills and interests and fixations led to division. And so I was alone working to make  a better tomorrow for myself and others. To even be standing in what I now recognize as a real ailment was a testament of strength and faith. One day I was suddenly dizzy and had trouble coming back to my room from walking underneath a stairway just to see if it could be drawn. Saw a girl who supposedly "only wanted to fuck me". Could never know what was going on and only could smile this impressioned smile just to garner interest and trust. I was hurt that truly no one knew what was going on and just all alone collapsed in my bed. Only one person to show true concern. That night I awoke. I showered and basically started my day. Not only then did I notice the collapse of the very ability to fight the notion of fighting a war just to create. Then only in the folly of the friendships failed and fallen apart and true opportunities for it I missed; did I realize how much of a "war" it was and that simply one should have to tolerate this strain. I gave up on succeeding after that. It was the beginning of the end of the 3rd month. I refused to do anything for school and thought honestly that this place was not the best one and I would just continue creating and no one would notice how much I truly did not give a damn. How truly disgusted and disenchanted was with the whole of education current in society including this one. How much courage did it take? Realizing that your life is not certained to even continue by a condition. Realizing that society itself might not even continue. Realizing that the only thing of purpose is continuing work. The most validating reason to courage. I would not say excuse because did courage! I did honor to the true principals of humanity and truly learned from the semester over that I could not keep up this internal struggle forever! I would aim for victory and thus I did.

The story from that point was not pretty. It was filled with social betrayals that only ended with standing up for oneself and learning how to defend oneself as well as learning to truly communicate with people and not relegate everything to the realm of a lack of courage but cowardice in all its efforts; giving excuses and would be's and could be's. It was filled with victories in methods only driven in hard work. And later on driven by extreme austere function especially in a time in a hospital. Especially time in a graphic design program not worth all the hatred its residents could garner. With people who had their eyes kissing up to a system that they saw as God and believed its every word. People so set in their way of wrong and set on social terrorism. People only coming back to be revealed as terrorists and nothing more and not hopes and not dreams and nothing in between but terrorists in true. But finally reached the point of creating comics solely to the point of a new status of being able to realize some or all at choice or with little effort in concerns to how much effort in the past would have been required to do such an act. Even stunned; at the actions of people in how they are still belittle and have no reference in the world because they are not led to do but conform and be some faker-there is much still yet to be said and much to be said in the fact that education itself should not be merited on old standards but on the standards of moral right that do swear fealty to abuse and all its brothers even corruption and greed. Ultimately education should be free all the way through the many levels because all people deserve that much dignity to their civil rights and ultimate their virtue as people to reach these levels respected. And that maybe just maybe there should be a PHD in comics and its craft to where it is economically wealthy to do.





Comments

Popular Posts